Scott

Default Storing a Gas Grille

I live in Minnesota, where it occasionaly gets to 20 - 30 degrees
below zero. I'm storing my Aussie gas grille (with a cover over ]
it) on my deck. Is there any reason not to leave the gas bottle
mounted in the grille for the winter?

Thanks!
Scott
docmill

Scott wrote in :

I live in Minnesota, where it occasionaly gets to 20 - 30 degrees
below zero. I'm storing my Aussie gas grille (with a cover over ]
it) on my deck. Is there any reason not to leave the gas bottle
mounted in the grille for the winter?

Thanks!
Scott

Nope, everthing else is covered, and that's what counts out rust, the only
thing that would cause a bottle to look bad.

--
+++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
willshak

On 1/2/2005 2:28 AM US(ET), Scott took fingers to keys, and typed the=20
following:

I live in Minnesota, where it occasionaly gets to 20 - 30 degrees=20
below zero. I'm storing my Aussie gas grille (with a cover over ]
it) on my deck. Is there any reason not to leave the gas bottle
mounted in the grille for the winter?

Thanks!
Scott
=20

I sometimes use my gas grill in the winter (NY), so I leave it hooked=20
up, but I would hesitate to go out in -20=BA weather just for a grilled=20
steak (or anything else).

--=20
Bill

Phisherman

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 01:28:38 -0600, Scott wrote:

I live in Minnesota, where it occasionaly gets to 20 - 30 degrees
below zero. I'm storing my Aussie gas grille (with a cover over ]
it) on my deck. Is there any reason not to leave the gas bottle
mounted in the grille for the winter?

Thanks!
Scott

Keeping it dry is most important. If there's a nice day, firing it up
once in awhile will help.

Boots

I agree, I store my Webber on the deck with a cover just the
way it was when I used it last. Nice day fire it up and let
it get hot,cool down and cover.
wrote:

I live in Minnesota, where it occasionaly gets to 20 - 30

degrees
below zero. I'm storing my Aussie gas grille (with a cover

over ]
it) on my deck. Is there any reason not to leave the gas

bottle
mounted in the grille for the winter?

Thanks!
Scott

Keeping it dry is most important. If there's a nice day,
firing it up
once in awhile will help.

John

Good grief, I live in MN also and can't believe you don't USE that grill in
the winter. My five year old Weber Silver B is used at least once a week
all winter. I know it gets the neighbor guys in trouble but I don't care!
And I do keep it covered, tank attached, never had any problem.

John

"Scott" wrote in message
I live in Minnesota, where it occasionaly gets to 20 - 30 degrees
below zero. I'm storing my Aussie gas grille (with a cover over ]
it) on my deck. Is there any reason not to leave the gas bottle
mounted in the grille for the winter?

Thanks!
Scott

Seeking Double Hung Window Grille Clips Jeff Wisnia Home Repair 1 September 4th 04 04:44 PM
Storing wood George Woodworking 9 August 26th 04 03:15 PM
Storing Clamps Creamy Goodness Woodworking 32 April 11th 04 06:01 PM