Gino

Default Excellent secure Outdoor storage and a dandy workbench FREE.

Grab an old Freezer.
Drill air holes in the bottom FIRST.
Then cover the entire freezer in nice fencing boards or wood of your choice.
My neighbor used fake brick siding.
Put on a nice strong wood top.

There you have it, lockable outdoor storage for gas, oil, etc and a dandy work
bench to boot!

Joe Bobst

Grab an old Freezer. Drill air holes in the bottom FIRST.
Then cover the entire freezer in nice fencing boards or wood of your choice.
My neighbor used fake brick siding. Put on a nice strong wood top.
There you have it, lockable outdoor storage for gas, oil, etc and a dandy work
bench to boot!

Now that's an absolute hoot! Makes me want to cruise the trailer park to find
suitable cast-offs. ROTFLMAO...

Joe

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Free Custom Walkthrough Checklists for New Homes! customwalkthroughchecklists.com Home Ownership 3 July 27th 04 04:39 PM