DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Excellent secure Outdoor storage and a dandy workbench FREE. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/83967-excellent-secure-outdoor-storage-dandy-workbench-free.html)

Gino January 1st 05 07:55 PM

Excellent secure Outdoor storage and a dandy workbench FREE.

Grab an old Freezer.
Drill air holes in the bottom FIRST.
Then cover the entire freezer in nice fencing boards or wood of your choice.
My neighbor used fake brick siding.
Put on a nice strong wood top.

There you have it, lockable outdoor storage for gas, oil, etc and a dandy work
bench to boot!

Joe Bobst January 2nd 05 12:30 AM

Grab an old Freezer. Drill air holes in the bottom FIRST.
Then cover the entire freezer in nice fencing boards or wood of your choice.
My neighbor used fake brick siding. Put on a nice strong wood top.
There you have it, lockable outdoor storage for gas, oil, etc and a dandy work
bench to boot!

Now that's an absolute hoot! Makes me want to cruise the trailer park to find
suitable cast-offs. ROTFLMAO...

Joe