Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Scott

Default Double disposals

I had an idea today about installing a second garbage disposal in my
kitchen, so I'd have one in either basin. It'd be swell for the way I use
the kitchen.

This is something I haven't seen before. Aside from the obvious drawback
(higher cost), is there any reason this would be a bad idea?

Thanks,
-Scott

Unable to open double fronted door sandiyan UK diy 5 August 8th 04 06:07 PM
load bearing double glazing TP UK diy 6 July 4th 04 12:00 PM
Fitting a double glazed window in a oak door using? rob w UK diy 3 May 10th 04 12:33 PM
Intruder alarm Double Knock facility? Rafal UK diy 8 May 4th 04 01:18 AM
Putting a double glazed pane in an old frame James W UK diy 29 February 1st 04 11:58 AM