Default Sand Wood Flooring

Can any recommend a good sander to sand my wood interior steps? Or
should I just try and use a edger (which is alot bigger).

What about Drum Vs. Orb when doing the entire floor itself? Ive been
reading and every website uses one or the other.. The Orb appears to be
slower, but safer for a DIYer.

Thanks
-d

Duane Bozarth

" wrote:

Can any recommend a good sander to sand my wood interior steps? Or
should I just try and use a edger (which is alot bigger).

How many, what size, what type of flooring, new installation,
refinish,...???
For just short run, I've done well w/ 3x24 hand belt sander. It would
be slow for a grand staircase, however.

What about Drum Vs. Orb when doing the entire floor itself? Ive been
reading and every website uses one or the other.. The Orb appears to be
slower, but safer for a DIYer.

I'd agree unless you're a fairly experienced DIY'er. W/ either,
however, start off w/ lesser grit initially and practice in an
inconspicuous area to get the hang of it first, then go to it "in
anger"...