Jon Bergstrom

Default FHW Kickspace Heaters

Does anyone have experience with Beacon Morris TwinFlow Kickspace
heaters? We are thinking of using these in a renovation and would
like any feedback users have about blower noise, or vibration, or
installation hassles.
Thanks, Jon

Anything being cooked a second time needs a hot oven.
RBM

I would only use kick heaters as a last resort. very often they make noise,
unless a large panel is cut in the bottom of the cabinet, they are tough to
service, and above all, don't mount one in a cabinet you'll be standing in
front of for periods of time, like a sink base, you find yourself standing
with legs apart from the heat