Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
DJA

Default Portable compressors

I want to get one of the new small wall mount/portable compressors.
Sears and CH both make oil-free and oil-lubricated models for about the
same money ($100). This will only be used for occasional brad/nailer,
tire inflation, air nozzle, etc.

What should I look for? Is oil-lube more durable than oil-free?

Thanks.

Sears:
http://tinyurl.com/6agnn
http://tinyurl.com/5su96