barry martin

Default Kitchen Cabinet refacing

Mr. Bill:

MB We live in a 12 year old house with Merillat 'spring oak' cabinets.
MB They are in fine condision except fo the finish. In some parts the
MB finish is worn off and the wood has begun to discolor from water and
MB in other parts there is just the usual wear and tear.
MB
MB Because the basic box of the cabinets are fine, I was wondering what a
MB reface involves. Obviously new doors, but what about the faces and
MB frames?

Here they put on new doors and drawer fronts. The framework was faced
with a matching material glued on.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* A kindergarten teacher needs to know how to make little things count.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *