Easy

Default Concrete question

I recently had a concrete sidewalk poured. After the city left, it looks
like "tunnels" were formed. This is the craziest thing I've ever seen. Is
it possible there are concrete moles? Or some other kind of animal that
could've pushed the concrete up? I've got a call into the city, only the
good Lord knows when they will show back up.

Thanks

m Ransley

Keep calling the city, the Mole is probably a cheap contractor they will
end up not not paying Unless he is : Connected ", but removal -redo
may be the only answer

acid stain concrete WHoME? Home Repair 8 August 5th 04 03:05 AM
How to make new concrete attach to old concrete JW Home Ownership 8 June 27th 04 08:44 AM
re-use old concrete as an aggregate ? PoP UK diy 5 September 2nd 03 12:06 PM
How to Stiffen Concrete While Keeping Long Work Time? Jay Chan Home Repair 6 July 11th 03 03:46 AM
Installing an interior French drain, cutting the concrete. andy everett Home Repair 0 July 10th 03 06:43 PM