BlindRunner

Default bathroom flor saddle

The saddle on my bathroom floor has cracked, can anyone tell me the best
procedure to replace and make sure this doesn't happen again?

Thanks Bob

reply to

remove the nospam

m Ransley

whats a saddle, I know what the one you put on a horse is , but not a
bathroom

Pop

"BlindRunner" wrote in message
. net...
| The saddle on my bathroom floor has cracked, can anyone tell me
the best
| procedure to replace and make sure this doesn't happen again?
|
| Thanks Bob
|
| reply to
|
| remove the nospam

I suppose I'm pretty ignorant, but what the blazes is a "saddle"
on the bathroom floor?

Pop

willshak

On 11/19/2004 1:33 PM US(ET), Pop took fingers to keys, and typed the
following:

"BlindRunner" wrote in message
.net...
| The saddle on my bathroom floor has cracked, can anyone tell me
the best
| procedure to replace and make sure this doesn't happen again?
|
| Thanks Bob
|
| reply to
|
| remove the nospam

I suppose I'm pretty ignorant, but what the blazes is a "saddle"
on the bathroom floor?

Pop

A threshold in the doorway, in his case, I would assume it was marble,
since it 'cracked'.
Buck Turgidson

The saddle on my bathroom floor has cracked, can anyone tell me the best
procedure to replace and make sure this doesn't happen again?

I set mine in thinset mortar. You may want to put a piece of cement board
under the thinset.

Bathroom fans improperly vented jeff Home Repair 11 June 4th 04 05:30 PM
Bathroom Mirror. Terry Home Repair 2 May 2nd 04 10:42 PM
Bathroom Paint - Required? Charles Middleton UK diy 7 March 12th 04 01:08 AM
Wood Floor in Bathroom Rob Gray Home Repair 5 February 23rd 04 04:28 AM