DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   bathroom flor saddle (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/77690-bathroom-flor-saddle.html)

BlindRunner November 19th 04 06:01 PM

bathroom flor saddle

The saddle on my bathroom floor has cracked, can anyone tell me the best
procedure to replace and make sure this doesn't happen again?

Thanks Bob

reply to

remove the nospam

m Ransley November 19th 04 06:32 PM

whats a saddle, I know what the one you put on a horse is , but not a
bathroom

Pop November 19th 04 06:33 PM

"BlindRunner" wrote in message
. net...
| The saddle on my bathroom floor has cracked, can anyone tell me
the best
| procedure to replace and make sure this doesn't happen again?
|
| Thanks Bob
|
| reply to
|
| remove the nospam

I suppose I'm pretty ignorant, but what the blazes is a "saddle"
on the bathroom floor?

Pop

willshak November 19th 04 07:24 PM

On 11/19/2004 1:33 PM US(ET), Pop took fingers to keys, and typed the
following:

"BlindRunner" wrote in message
.net...
| The saddle on my bathroom floor has cracked, can anyone tell me
the best
| procedure to replace and make sure this doesn't happen again?
|
| Thanks Bob
|
| reply to
|
| remove the nospam

I suppose I'm pretty ignorant, but what the blazes is a "saddle"
on the bathroom floor?

Pop

A threshold in the doorway, in his case, I would assume it was marble,
since it 'cracked'.

Buck Turgidson November 19th 04 08:36 PM

The saddle on my bathroom floor has cracked, can anyone tell me the best
procedure to replace and make sure this doesn't happen again?

I set mine in thinset mortar. You may want to put a piece of cement board
under the thinset.