G. Morgan

Default Under the carpet?

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 02:02:18 -0500 "Doug Warner"
used 9 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

some years after moving into a house, you decide to replace the
carpets.
You find this painted on the floor:
http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/undercarpet.jpg

What would you think?

I would think it was just some idiot kids playing around. I don't
know what those symbols mean (if anything). What I found more amusing
was this:

http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/NUTS!.jpg

two macadamia nuts! What a rip-off! LOL....

--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email
PrecisionMachinisT

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 02:02:18 -0500 "Doug Warner"
used 9 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

some years after moving into a house, you decide to replace the
carpets.
You find this painted on the floor:
http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/undercarpet.jpg

What would you think?

I would think it was just some idiot kids playing around. I don't
know what those symbols mean (if anything). What I found more amusing
was this:

http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/NUTS!.jpg

two macadamia nuts! What a rip-off! LOL....

Any less than that would be false advertising....

--

SVL

John Harlow

Probably the same thing people thought last year when you asked:

So what's wrong with asking again? People come and go to these newsgroups;
maybe he can get a better answer than "cult ****" this time.

Personally I side with the "kids having fun" theory myself.

John Hines

Doug Warner wrote:

What would you think?

It is arabic for "fuzzy side up"?
Jeff Wisnia

Doug Warner wrote:
some years after moving into a house, you decide to replace the
carpets.
You find this painted on the floor:
http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/undercarpet.jpg

What would you think?

To reply, please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.

Methinks you'll be needing one of these soon, if not allready:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

Jeff

--
Jeff Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"

John W. Wells

wrote:

some years after moving into a house, you decide to replace the
carpets.
You find this painted on the floor:
http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/undercarpet.jpg

What would you think?

I'd think you might need a new hobby--after all, didn't you post the
very same picture here 'bout a year ago?!

--JWW
John W. Wells

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 01:20:55 -0600, G. Morgan
wrote:

What I found more amusing was this:

http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/NUTS!.jpg

two macadamia nuts! What a rip-off! LOL....

Send that to Consumer Reports and get your name and snapshot in print!

And complain to Planter's--they'll probably send you a whole case of
'em, in which case you'll likely end up with a couple dozen
macadamias!

--JWW
Jeff Wisnia

G. Morgan wrote:

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 02:02:18 -0500 "Doug Warner"
used 9 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

some years after moving into a house, you decide to replace the
carpets.
You find this painted on the floor:
http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/undercarpet.jpg

What would you think?

I would think it was just some idiot kids playing around. I don't
know what those symbols mean (if anything). What I found more amusing
was this:

http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/NUTS!.jpg

two macadamia nuts! What a rip-off! LOL....

Sound like the old recipe for "50-50" rabbit/horse stew. The meat of one
rabbit and the meat of one horse.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"

Carpet installation barry martin Home Repair 1 October 23rd 04 11:25 AM
Hiding carpet seams in doorways? HerHusband Home Repair 0 October 11th 04 04:05 PM
Carpet Repair barry martin Home Repair 3 August 16th 04 10:24 PM
What to do with Wet Carpet in a house? TURTLE Home Repair 23 March 4th 04 02:17 AM
while *laying* carpet; anticipating human "cow-trails"? David Combs Home Repair 7 January 31st 04 06:33 PM