MilkyWhy

Default Fat and Useless Kids of Today

I'm an old man, 50 y/o, drafted for one worthless "tour" in vietnam. Worked for
30 years and quit. Have enough in investments. Nobody special...but I FEEL like
both a genius and superman...when I observe all the useless turd kids around
me.

My kids are bloated dopers and drunks --one of them screws ******s and has
half-****** kids...all criminals. All my grandkids are bloated losers. Boys and
girls in their early teens who look like the Michelin man, 13 y/o boys weighing
325 pounds. And they are totally worthless: can barely read or add or subtract,
just want to eat and eat then watch video's. I wasted 4 years in college with a
meaningless undergrad degree in Pre-Med/Science, took tons of math I never
used. Kids today can neither read or add or do simple math. Instead, they try
to snow you with idiot computer buzz-words that amount to nothing. I would be
amused to see any grad student of today trying to solve triple-integrals and
differential equations with NO calculator, to do the legwork for them. The hard
fact is: all university science departments, of today, are 100% Asians. Bloated
American doper kids can not and WILL not do the hard thinking necessary to take
a real science or math course.

When I need work done, I have to do it. All workmen are bloated
yuppie-wannabees: with their cordless **** and flakeboard remedies. Their
notion of "remodeling" is to drive out to your place and immediately get on
cell phone while playing ****** music on the ghetto blaster. I shut that ****
right down and tell them how the job needs to be done. Then I watch them botch
up a few simple repairs, then I run them off and do the job myself.

There is virtually NO quality whatsover today in American construction or
design. Workmen are far FAR worse than the old drunks of my day. Today, with
the dope and the bloated-yuppie slob attitude and total lack of any skill, all
home construction and repair results in complete garbage. Do not buy any home
made after 1970. Avoid like the plague anything that the hippie generation and
GenX'er's have had anything to do with. Everything they have touched is crap.

Why would a calculator be of any use in solving a triple-integral???
Strato

BernMan

Yea I hear that loud and clear and your right.

I had a plumber (Kid with his fat ass hanging out of his pants) using a
snake to clear a drain. He did not have a clue what he was doing and the
snake ended up in the drain of my tub in the other bathroom, well when it
did not want to go any further he just started slamming the thing home.
Broke right thru the PVC trap of the tub drain. Well when that tub was
used we had a flood through the ceiling down in the kitchen. They sent
another in to fix it and after they cut out my kitchen ceiling and found
the pipe that they had broke and fixed it they handed me a bill for 300.00
to repair what they had broke and left ceiling cut down to boot.

Needless to say that bill never got paid. But they kept calling and could
not understand why I refused to pay up....

The Fat ass kid with his ass hanging out never did clear the drain, he was
to fn stupid, I decided I better do it myself, and things went much better.
Yea I had to fix the drywall damage and I was not about to hire someone to
come in and screw it all up. I did it myself. I can go on and on about the
dumb asses that have come in to my home to TRY and fix things.

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
[...]

MC

I am starting to figure out that the hard left liberal run goverment and the
schools today are causing most of the problems. My kids school requires
students to have a $100 graphing calculater to simple damn alegbra. Hell in
my day we were not allowed to have a calculator in scholl if one could
afford them.
Besides kids know they realy do not have to do a damn thing these days,
Schools can do anything but send them home and parants arn't allowed to do
anyhting or DFAS will lock you ass up in a minute because you hurt their
damn feelings by grounding them and they called 911 and lied about getting
beat or something!

The issue is in teh schools also,

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
[...]

Peter H

MilkyWhy wrote:
[...]

hehehe... you should hear what they have to say about guys like you...

Peter h
PaPaPeng

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:45:00 -0500, "BernMan"
wrote:

The Fat ass kid with his ass hanging out never did clear the drain, he was
to fn stupid, I decided I better do it myself, and things went much better.
Yea I had to fix the drywall damage and I was not about to hire someone to
come in and screw it all up. I did it myself. I can go on and on about the
dumb asses that have come in to my home to TRY and fix things.

The lesson here for everyone is to go buy a digital camera and record
everything "before, during and after" a renovation or repair job. It
sure saves a lot of "you say-I say" hassles if anything goes wrong.

BernMan wrote:
Yea I hear that loud and clear and your right.

His right what?

Chris Perdue

From: "BernMan"

I can go on and on about the
dumb asses that have come in to my home to TRY and fix things.

i can go equally long with the stories of the nightmares i have had to fix,
when well-intending homeowners decided they were the "right" man for the
job....
Edwin Pawlowski

"MC" wrote in message
. Hell in
my day we were not allowed to have a calculator in scholl if one could
afford them.

In my day, calculators were not invented yet. I see you prefer to work sans
spell chequer also My kind of guy!

HA HA Budys Here

In one of the the OP's (not on my server anymore) it was mentioned that all the
Japanese are taking the technical and math-dependent courses and jobs.

Tonight I had occasion to ride the train which stops at Stonybrook University.
Many oriental students at this high-tech school.

2 of them within eyeshot immediately, and quite dutifully and efficiently
whipped open their laptops and began on their assignments.

BOTH were plagiarizing other's works, and the guy in the seat in front of me,
was doing it word-for-word.
Tony Hwang

From: "BernMan"

I can go on and on about the
dumb asses that have come in to my home to TRY and fix things.

i can go equally long with the stories of the nightmares i have had to fix,
when well-intending homeowners decided they were the "right" man for the
job....

Hi,
If a kid is fat and useless, blame the kid's parents.
My kids are engineer and medical doctor. They are doing just fine.
They sure contribute to our society. Not fat either super fit physically.
No fat or dumb person in my entire clan.
Tony