PaPaPeng

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:45:00 -0500, "BernMan"
wrote:

The Fat ass kid with his ass hanging out never did clear the drain, he was
to fn stupid, I decided I better do it myself, and things went much better.
Yea I had to fix the drywall damage and I was not about to hire someone to
come in and screw it all up. I did it myself. I can go on and on about the
dumb asses that have come in to my home to TRY and fix things.

The lesson here for everyone is to go buy a digital camera and record
everything "before, during and after" a renovation or repair job. It
sure saves a lot of "you say-I say" hassles if anything goes wrong.