Jeff Wisnia

Why would a calculator be of any use in solving a triple-integral???
Strato

They might be able to swap it with an asian math guru in return for the
correct answer to one triple integral problem.

As non-PC as some of the OP's language is, I gotta admit that there's a
ring of truth to a lot of what he says, and the evidence is all around us.

Just watch most young cashiers try and make change if the calculating
part of their cash register goes on the fritz.

I could go on, but I'll spare myself the angst. Thank G-d I've got the
time, knowledge, tools and skill to install and maintain almost all the
"hard goods" needed for our family's everyday home life.

Jeff

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"