barry martin

Default Are Leaf Rakes Illegal???

Doug:

DK Rochester NY: We're being buried in leaves. My son and I raked up 40+ bags
DK of leaves in about 2 hours this past Sunday. We seem to be alone in the use
DK of that prehistoric tool, the rake. I'm surrounded by neighbors in their
DK early 30s to mid 40s, in good shape, all of whom use leaf blowers and take
DK all day to gather the same amount of leaves. And...cripes....the noise! Wan

DK an investment tip? Hearing aids - the Next Big Thing for an entire
DK generation.

Blowing leaves is generally easier than raking but yes, the noise!!
Maybe your neighbours like to see the leaves blown back into the air
as they attempt to corral them.

DK End of Totally Pointless Rant

(Not totally pointless IMO!)

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Always guard your rear when in the hospital; you're in enema territory
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *