Kevin

Default Kenmore Coldspot

I have a Kenmore Coldspot side-by-side, with water/ice maker. Does
anyone know where the filter is located for this particular model?
The model number is 1065728779.

Thank you,

Kevin
Tom

"Kevin" wrote in message
om...
I have a Kenmore Coldspot side-by-side, with water/ice maker. Does
anyone know where the filter is located for this particular model?
The model number is 1065728779.

Thank you,

Kevin

Model number would indicate that this was made by Whirlpool but the last 7
numbers confuse me. What color is it? My reading of the model number would
indicate that it might be 52 years old but I think that isn't possible.
Now, the filter for current sxs refrigerators made by Whirlpool are located
behind an obvious knob in the grill below the door. Is it possible this was
so old that filters were not yet integral to the box but installed in the
incoming water line? If not, then it would be in the fresh food section
somewhere.

Mad Mac

I think Tom's probably right here. Go to Sears.com, hit "parts" and
enter 106.57287790 as your model number for a full parts listing and
diagrams.. Sears haven't used the "Coldspot" name for a good number of
years, your model probably pre-dates the concept of a "built-in" filter.

Tom wrote:
om...