Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bruce E. Harang II

Default Brushed aluminum edge banding for IKEA kitchen cabinets.

I hope that someone out there can help me with this one. I purchased some
kitchen cabinets from IKEA and they are the glossy red Abstrakt with a
brushed aluminum edge banding on them. I have to modify one of the cabinets
and cut down a door and I am having trouble finding some edge banding that
is at least "close enough" to the original. IKEA is no help and will not let
me know who their supplier is to order the stuff so I look to all of you out
there. I have searched online and can only find brushed brass and polished
chrome and nothing in a brushed aluminum or brushed stainless steel. I
really don't want to remove all the edging on all the doors and drawers and
start from scratch but it looks more and more like the only option.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Bruce