Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 19:46:11 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

QUACK!

Hey, that echoed.

Hey, that stinks of your usual senile ****, **** the Git! BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Trolling Senile ****head!

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 20:03:58 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Not gonna respond to that.

Wanna bet, **** the Git, you trolling senile cretin? BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Vaccine causes virus mutations?

On 2021-06-09 1:00 p.m., Snit wrote:
On Jun 9, 2021 at 12:46:27 PM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-06-09 12:40 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

thats a rerun

He redundantly repeats himself over and over in a repetitive way.

i know him from another group
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Snit" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 2021 at 12:35:14 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:48:52 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 00:09:44 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Jun 7, 2021 at 3:08:12 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
FromTheRafters wrote:
Commander Kinsey formulated on Monday :
Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the
chances of
the
virus mutating to avoid the vaccine? So we should be using it
sparingly.

Good point actually. I questioned this earlier as I was thinking
about
in the USA we have basically three vaccines. We have heard about
bacteria being resistant due to overuse of antibacterials and
antibiotics. This is a little different.

The greatest threat is in the unvaccinated population who
continue to
harbor the virus, there will always be some for one reason or
another.
The bigger the host population the more the viruses environment
shapes
the newer generations. Resistance can build.

The other point is, vaccinated people can still host the virus
and
spread it to others, they are just less likely to get the
serious
disease outcome than the unvaccinated. This is no magic bullet,
it is
just another common-sense weapon in the battle against the
virus.

The good news is the vaccines seem to work better than
first anticipated in terms of preventing the disease at all.

Not just seems to, has been proven to do that now.

I could quibble over semantics and scientific terms

You always do.

I did not here.

Yes you did with proof and a number of other terms.

I was clear the semantics need not be quibbled over...

And then you did just that, you pathetic excuse for a troll.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 2021-06-08, Rod Speed wrote:

Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

Snit is running his "Fire Engine Troll" on you.
Here it is:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.os....ic1PGw-5sXA/m/
eqRxD0a0AAAJ

Quote Engaged----------------

"Snit is obviously flying high on drugs again because he is in Rainman
Mode,
but here is what will happen with all of his threads.

Person: Doesn't that blade of grass over there look like it's red?
Snit: Define red.
Person: Red, you know, like a fire engine.
Snit: Fire engines where I live are yellow.
Person: Ok, red like blood.
Snit: Blood isn't really red.
Person: Sigh, ok, red like a red rose.
Snit: What kind of rose?
Person: I don't know, a ****ing red rose.
Snit: Why are you getting vulgar with me?
Person: Because you are an idiot.
Snit: You attack me because you have nothing to say.
Person: I've been trying to say something to you for two days now. You
don't listen.
Snit: Define something.
Person: Are you some kind of asshole?
Snit: Why are you attacking me.
Person: I'm tired of playing your idiotic game.
Snit: You ran away. I won.
Person: dead silence.

And this is how snit keeps his circus alive."

Quote disengaged-----------

ROTFPMSL! A very good description of Snit, or indeed any weirdo with OCD.

It's the perfect example of how snit crafts his trolls to cause
disruption and chaos in the groups he infects like a ****ing german
cockroach.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 2:02:24 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
FromTheRafters wrote:
[...]

Not sure what type attention you are seeking. Can you be more clear?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 1:34:29 PM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-06-09 12:40 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

thats a rerun

He redundantly repeats himself over and over in a repetitive way.

i know him from another group

I don't.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 2021-06-09 12:40 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

thats a rerun

He redundantly repeats himself over and over in a repetitive way.

i know him from another group

I don't.

i had to feed cows today
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 5:45:45 PM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-06-09 12:40 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

thats a rerun

He redundantly repeats himself over and over in a repetitive way.

i know him from another group

I don't.

i had to feed cows today

I herd you are outstanding in your field.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 2021-06-09 12:40 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

thats a rerun

He redundantly repeats himself over and over in a repetitive way.

i know him from another group

I don't.

i had to feed cows today

I herd you are outstanding in your field.

i'm a trough of knowledge

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 2021-06-09 12:40 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

thats a rerun

He redundantly repeats himself over and over in a repetitive way.

i know him from another group

I don't.

i had to feed cows today

I herd you are outstanding in your field.

i'm a trough of knowledge

Water you talking about?

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 2021-06-09 12:40 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

thats a rerun

He redundantly repeats himself over and over in a repetitive way.

i know him from another group

I don't.

i had to feed cows today

I herd you are outstanding in your field.

i'm a trough of knowledge

Water you talking about?

i cud say that if i want
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 4:58:44 PM MST, "Snit" wrote
:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 2:02:24 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

And then you did just that, you pathetic excuse for a troll.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

Not sure what type attention you are seeking. Can you be more clear?

You failed to answer the question.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 9:03:51 PM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-06-09 12:40 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

thats a rerun

He redundantly repeats himself over and over in a repetitive way.

i know him from another group

I don't.

i had to feed cows today

I herd you are outstanding in your field.

i'm a trough of knowledge

Water you talking about?

i cud say that if i want

Udderly... OK, yeah, that's so overused it's just bull at this point. I am not
gonna get pasture level.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 9:33:48 PM MST, "Snit" wrote
:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 4:58:44 PM MST, "Snit" wrote
:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 2:02:24 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

And then you did just that, you pathetic excuse for a troll.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

Not sure what type attention you are seeking. Can you be more clear?

You failed to answer the question.

Perhaps your failure to answer is an answer it itself.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 07:23:49 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Not sure what type attention you are seeking. Can you be more clear?

You failed to answer the question.

Perhaps your failure to answer is an answer it itself.

Don't you sometimes get an inkling of what a depraved trolling ****head you
are, **** the Git? No? BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:41:58 GMT, **** the git, the senile troll and
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

Udderly... OK, yeah, that's so overused it's just bull at this point. I am not
gonna get pasture level.

You sick old swine have no qualms AT ALL about trashing all these groups
with your endless senile ****, eh, you depraved senile ****head and troll?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 10, 2021 at 2:09:19 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 2021 at 9:33:48 PM MST, "Snit" wrote
:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 4:58:44 PM MST, "Snit" wrote
:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 2:02:24 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

And then you did just that, you pathetic excuse for a troll.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

Your need for the last word, even if one of no value, is weird.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Snit" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 2021 at 9:33:48 PM MST, "Snit" wrote
:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 4:58:44 PM MST, "Snit" wrote
:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 2:02:24 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

And then you did just that, you pathetic excuse for a troll.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

Your need for the last word, even if one of no value, is weird.

Which you just did....
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 20:14:21 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Jun 7, 2021 at 9:20:46 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the chances of the
virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

No. It reduces the number of times it mutates and thus reduces the chance of
new strains. Hence it is important we help as many people as possible get it.

Do you think it's ok to have 7 billion people in the world?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 20:14:54 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Jun 7, 2021 at 10:22:25 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 18:12:19 +0100,
wrote:

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 12:20:53 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the chances of
the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine? So we should be using it
sparingly.

Microorganisms don't mutate to "avoid" anything. It's an undirected process
whereby anything that survives (whether it's antibodies produced by a
vaccine
or an antibacterial such as penicillin) is resistant. Anything that wasn't
resistant is dead.

I've read that this virus is intelligent, like a motorist spotting a
speedtrap and driving on a different route.

Only intelligent compared to Republicans.

You misspelt Democrats. The ones that steal money from hard working people then hand it to you.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 21:14:16 +0100, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the chances of the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine? So we should be using it sparingly.

COVID-19 had no effect on me so I'm not concerned about COVID-20. LOL

It's very unlikely to have an effect on you. But modern society likes to worry. They see a large number of people dying and think it could be them, they don't understand percentages, they don't look at how many didn't catch it.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 21:30:41 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

On 07 Jun 2021 at 18:22:25 BST, "Commander Kinsey" wrote:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 18:12:19 +0100, wrote:

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 12:20:53 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the chances of the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine? So we should be using it sparingly.

Microorganisms don't mutate to "avoid" anything. It's an undirected process
whereby anything that survives (whether it's antibodies produced by a vaccine
or an antibacterial such as penicillin) is resistant. Anything that wasn't
resistant is dead.

I've read that this virus is intelligent, like a motorist spotting a speedtrap and driving on a different route.

You're shaping up to be a worse troll than T r o l l, and AISB, that's a
high bar.

Nope, just making a point.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 04:28:34 +0100, FromTheRafters wrote:

on 6/7/2021, Rod Speed supposed :
FromTheRafters wrote
Rod Speed wrote
FromTheRafters wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the chances of
the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine? So we should be using it
sparingly.

Good point actually.

Nope, shows a complete misunderstanding of how viruses mutate.

Only if you take his "everyone" literally and assume that it is 100 percent
effective at preventing "hosting" the virus.

Doesn't need to be anything like 100% effective at reducing
the chance of getting infected to radically reduce the number
of hosts that the virus can reproduce in. That's the only way
it can mutate, by reproducing.

Yes, it needs a host.

It seems you don't understand how viruses mutate

My original statement is completely accurate.

I didn't say it wasn't, I said the OP had a good point.

or how vaccines work.

And so is my later elaboration on that too.

The best of the covid vaccines have been shown to dramatically reduce the
rate of covid infection in the vaccinated. They don't just reduce the rate of
severe infection and death as you previously claimed in another of your
posts.

I didn't say that. I said:

"vaccinated people can still host the virus and spread it to others"

This means that while hosting the virus their systems present an
environmental selection against the currently targeted shapes of the
various vaccines' antibodies.

My point exactly. Why have a vaccine if you can still pass it around? And even more importantly, having the vaccine means people are less likely to take other precautions, more likely to host it and more likely to be showing the virus how to mutate.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

On Jun 7, 2021 at 9:20:46 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the chances of
the
virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

No. It reduces the number of times it mutates and thus reduces the chance
of
new strains. Hence it is important we help as many people as possible get
it.

Do you think it's ok to have 7 billion people in the world?

Yep, produces a bigger market for what we make, produce etc.

Those on benefits should be executed but for
some reason that's gone out of fashion now.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 19:22:17 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:42:39 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 19:05:10 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase
the chances of the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

Nope, it's the reverse of that, the virus can only
mutate in infected people and so the fewer that
get infected, the less the chance of it mutating.

I doubt we know how the virus thinks.

Viruses do not think.

This one is cleverer than most.

So we should be using it sparingly.

Nope, we should be vaccinating as many as possible with
the best vaccines to reduce the number who get infected.

Just let some weak folk die off, the world is too full.

Are you volunteering?

I admit I'm not the healthiest specimen. And I've volunteered by not having the vaccine. If my immune system can't kill it off, I shouldn't be here.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

I didn't say that. I said:

"vaccinated people can still host the virus and spread it to others"

This means that while hosting the virus their systems present an
environmental selection against the currently targeted shapes of the
various vaccines' antibodies.

My point exactly.

It doesn't work like that.

Why have a vaccine if you can still pass it around?

Because the absolute vast bulk of the vaccinated don't.

And even more importantly, having the vaccine means people are less likely
to take other precautions,

That's because vaccines work much better than all other precautions
except complete isolation which isnt feasible for most.

more likely to host it

That's just plain wrong.

and more likely to be showing the virus how to mutate.

And that is too. There is no showing involved either.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:42:39 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 19:05:10 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase
the chances of the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

Nope, it's the reverse of that, the virus can only
mutate in infected people and so the fewer that
get infected, the less the chance of it mutating.

I doubt we know how the virus thinks.

Viruses do not think.

This one is cleverer than most.

Nope, just more virulent than most.

So we should be using it sparingly.

Nope, we should be vaccinating as many as possible with
the best vaccines to reduce the number who get infected.

Just let some weak folk die off, the world is too full.

Are you volunteering?

I admit I'm not the healthiest specimen. And I've volunteered by not
having the vaccine. If my immune system can't kill it off, I shouldn't be
here.

It didn't work like that with the spanish flu.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 03:43:59 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 03:57:28 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 03:46:22 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 10, 2021 at 10:50:38 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 19:22:17 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:42:39 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 19:05:10 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase
the chances of the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

Nope, it's the reverse of that, the virus can only
mutate in infected people and so the fewer that
get infected, the less the chance of it mutating.

I doubt we know how the virus thinks.

Viruses do not think.

This one is cleverer than most.

In what way?

So we should be using it sparingly.

Nope, we should be vaccinating as many as possible with
the best vaccines to reduce the number who get infected.

Just let some weak folk die off, the world is too full.

Are you volunteering?

I admit I'm not the healthiest specimen. And I've volunteered by not having
the vaccine. If my immune system can't kill it off, I shouldn't be here.

And you are happy to take out innocent victims as you go.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 10, 2021 at 10:42:03 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

I didn't say that. I said:

"vaccinated people can still host the virus and spread it to others"

This means that while hosting the virus their systems present an
environmental selection against the currently targeted shapes of the
various vaccines' antibodies.

My point exactly. Why have a vaccine if you can still pass it around?

Because it greatly reduces the chance of doing so (among other excellent
reasons). To summarize them all: to save lives.

And even more importantly, having the vaccine means people are less likely to
take other precautions, more likely to host it and more likely to be showing
the virus how to mutate.

This is not in any way true.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 10, 2021 at 10:38:15 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 12:20:53 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the chances of
the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine? So we should be using it
sparingly.

Microorganisms don't mutate to "avoid" anything. It's an undirected
process
whereby anything that survives (whether it's antibodies produced by a
vaccine
or an antibacterial such as penicillin) is resistant. Anything that wasn't
resistant is dead.

I've read that this virus is intelligent, like a motorist spotting a
speedtrap and driving on a different route.

Only intelligent compared to Republicans.

You misspelt Democrats. The ones that steal money from hard working people
then hand it to you.

Nope: the Democrats are better at working to build a stronger tie between
productivity and financial gain. They understand that trickle down is a
fiction designed to help the rich.