Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Lucic Motors Air Sedan

https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without too much head scratching.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman wrote

https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in
it and drive it without too much head scratching.

Can't see that being viable in a right hand drive car.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:10:50 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in
it and drive it without too much head scratching.

Can't see that being viable in a right hand drive car.

If someone wanted your opinion, they'd have farted, senile troll****!

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/27/2021 09:59 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without too much head scratching.

When I saw Air Sedan I thought we might finally be getting our damn
flying cars.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Thu, 27 May 2021 18:54:44 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

When I saw Air Sedan I thought we might finally be getting our damn
flying cars.

See, you can babble even about things that don't exist. You can babble just
about anything. ...just like senile persons are known to do! LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:54:50 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/27/2021 09:59 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without too much head scratching.

When I saw Air Sedan I thought we might finally be getting our damn
flying cars.

I used to want flying cars. Then I observed the behavior of blondes in SUVs
and thought better of it.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 27 May 2021 08:59:37 -0700 (PDT), Dean
Hoffman wrote:

https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without too much head scratching.

"Amazon Alexa will be the primary voice assistant" Why isn't his wife
the primary voice assistant!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/28/21 5:39 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:54:50 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/27/2021 09:59 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without too much head scratching.

When I saw Air Sedan I thought we might finally be getting our damn
flying cars.

I used to want flying cars. Then I observed the behavior of blondes in SUVs
and thought better of it.

Cindy Hamilton

Not to mention the drug dealer's fly-by shootings.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/28/2021 03:39 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:54:50 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/27/2021 09:59 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without too much head scratching.

When I saw Air Sedan I thought we might finally be getting our damn
flying cars.

I used to want flying cars. Then I observed the behavior of blondes in SUVs
and thought better of it.

Ain't that the truth...

https://www.skytamer.com/Ford_Flivver.html

That's one of the more interesting things at the Henry Ford. We probably
dodged a bullet when that didn't work out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 9:33:21 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/28/2021 03:39 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:54:50 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/27/2021 09:59 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without too much head scratching.

When I saw Air Sedan I thought we might finally be getting our damn
flying cars.

I used to want flying cars. Then I observed the behavior of blondes in SUVs
and thought better of it.

Ain't that the truth...

https://www.skytamer.com/Ford_Flivver.html

That's one of the more interesting things at the Henry Ford.

I don't recall seeing it there, but it's been a long time and there are SO MANY
things to see.

We probably
dodged a bullet when that didn't work out.

Yep.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 May 2021 02:39:03 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:54:50 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/27/2021 09:59 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without too much head scratching.

When I saw Air Sedan I thought we might finally be getting our damn
flying cars.

I used to want flying cars. Then I observed the behavior of blondes in SUVs
and thought better of it.

I saw an article not long ago where a startup basically upsized a
multi-rotor drone so that 1-2 humans could fit. Drones already have GPS
navigation, collision avoidance, and automatic return-to-base capabilities,
among other things. I think they said if you stay below a certain altitude,
you don't need a special license to fly it.

I took a quick look just now, but everything I saw was from 2018, with
headlines such as "World's First Passenger Drone Unveiled in China" and
"Human-Carrying Drones Are Here". Videos are on youtube.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passenger_drone

Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote
Dean Hoffman wrote

https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in
it and drive it without too much head scratching.

"Amazon Alexa will be the primary voice assistant"
Why isn't his wife the primary voice assistant!

Presumably she hates her MiL.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Nym-Shifting Senile Australian Pest!

On Sat, 29 May 2021 04:08:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:54:50 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/27/2021 09:59 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without too much head scratching.

When I saw Air Sedan I thought we might finally be getting our damn
flying cars.

I used to want flying cars. Then I observed the behavior of blondes in SUVs
and thought better of it.

Cindy Hamilton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brr4RNGlts0
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/28/2021 08:25 AM, wrote:
I don't recall seeing it there, but it's been a long time and there are SO MANY
things to see.

When I was working in Ft. Wayne I got up there a couple of times and
loved it. I'm not sure I ever want to get that close to Detroit again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-27 at 18:54:44 MDT, "rbowman" wrote:

On 05/27/2021 09:59 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without
too much head scratching.

When I saw Air Sedan I thought we might finally be getting our damn
flying cars.

Check the recent PBS NOVA episode on electric planes.

https://www.pbs.org/video/great-electric-airplane-race-yija0p/

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:54:50 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/27/2021 09:59 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without too much head scratching.

When I saw Air Sedan I thought we might finally be getting our damn
flying cars.

I used to want flying cars. Then I observed the behavior of blondes in SUVs
and thought better of it.

Cindy Hamilton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brr4RNGlts0

Heh.

I'd settle for a robot that would clean my house.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 8:31:06 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/28/2021 08:25 AM, wrote:
I don't recall seeing it there, but it's been a long time and there are SO MANY
things to see.

When I was working in Ft. Wayne I got up there a couple of times and
loved it. I'm not sure I ever want to get that close to Detroit again.

Pish and tosh. I drive through Detroit every time I visit my mother. The
traffic is lighter than using the bypass and going through the suburbs.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 May 2021 18:31:00 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

On 05/28/2021 08:25 AM, wrote:
I don't recall seeing it there, but it's been a long time and there are SO MANY
things to see.

When I was working in Ft. Wayne I got up there a couple of times and
loved it. I'm not sure I ever want to get that close to Detroit again.

How about talking to your inmates in your old people's home about it,
instead of spouting this kind of senile **** on Usenet?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 May 2021 02:39:04 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

On 05/28/2021 08:25 AM, wrote:
I don't recall seeing it there, but it's been a long time and there are SO MANY
things to see.

When I was working in Ft. Wayne I got up there a couple of times and
loved it. I'm not sure I ever want to get that close to Detroit again.

Pish and tosh. I drive through Detroit every time I visit my mother. The
traffic is lighter than using the bypass and going through the suburbs.

Cindy Hamilton

But the crossfire is there!

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 May 2021 10:40:29 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

wrote:
On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:54:50 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/27/2021 09:59 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without too much head scratching.

When I saw Air Sedan I thought we might finally be getting our damn
flying cars.

I used to want flying cars. Then I observed the behavior of blondes in SUVs
and thought better of it.

Cindy Hamilton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brr4RNGlts0

Heh.

I'd settle for a robot that would clean my house.

Cindy Hamilton

Mk.2 Roomba?

I'd need a robot the size of a bomb robot - minimum. More along the size of a
Bobcat.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:54:50 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/27/2021 09:59 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without too much head scratching.

When I saw Air Sedan I thought we might finally be getting our damn
flying cars.

I used to want flying cars. Then I observed the behavior of blondes in SUVs
and thought better of it.

Cindy Hamilton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brr4RNGlts0

Heh.

I'd settle for a robot that would clean my house.

Cindy Hamilton

Mk.2 Roomba?

I'd need a robot the size of a bomb robot - minimum. More along the size of a
Bobcat.

I can't even get the tomcat to pick up after himself.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:54:50 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/27/2021 09:59 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/26/lucid-motors-reveals-all-the-tech-inside-its-all-electric-air-sedan/

The designer said he wanted his mom to hop in it and drive it without too much head scratching.

When I saw Air Sedan I thought we might finally be getting our damn
flying cars.

I used to want flying cars. Then I observed the behavior of blondes in SUVs
and thought better of it.

Cindy Hamilton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brr4RNGlts0

Heh.

I'd settle for a robot that would clean my house.

Cindy Hamilton

Mk.2 Roomba?

Perhaps. But it would need arms to dust the ceiling fans, and legs
to enable it to clean the toilet.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 May 2021 21:41:16 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

wrote:
[...]

I meant Bobcat like a skid steer loader. I don't think an excavator would fit
in the door.

--
Tekkie