Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shjade balls; microwaving grapes Need I say more?

Why Are 96,000,000 Black Balls on This L.A. Reservoir?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxPdPpi5W4o

How to make "plasma" by microwaving grapes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCrtk-pyP0I
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 20 May 2021 01:05:12 -0400, micky
wrote:

Why Are 96,000,000 Black Balls on This L.A. Reservoir?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxPdPpi5W4o

How to make "plasma" by microwaving grapes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCrtk-pyP0I

LUCKIEST PEOPLE CAUGHT ON CAMERA!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIvoT_uK5Hk
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2021 1:05 AM, micky wrote:

Why Are 96,000,000 Black Balls on This L.A. Reservoir?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxPdPpi5W4o

How to make "plasma" by microwaving grapes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCrtk-pyP0I

The balls was interesting. I'm out of grapes but will get some soon to
play with