cat rancher

Default We need an insecticide for yard with grapes and other fruits/vegs

Some of the products say not to use during harvest
season ... Is there one that is better for yards with
eatable plants? Maybe I should avoid spraying too close
and go with some other kind of pesticide in the area of
the fruit bearing plants?

Doug Kanter

"cat rancher" wrote in message
Some of the products say not to use during harvest
season ... Is there one that is better for yards with
eatable plants? Maybe I should avoid spraying too close
and go with some other kind of pesticide in the area of
the fruit bearing plants?

What bugs do you imagine yourself having a problem with? And, where do you
live?

Duane Bozarth

cowboy wrote:

it's called ORGANIC PEST CONTROL

good bugs eat your bad bugs

WAKE UP!

Some places the bear gits you...

Many are available w/ short duration...read application notes for
precautions/restrictions.

Your local county agent can suggest locale-specific control strategies
for specific pests/conditions.
cat rancher

:
: What bugs do you imagine yourself having a problem with? And, where do you
: live?

Desert, Nevada. I'm pretty sure the bugs aren't imaginary. : -)
black widows, cockroaches, ants, I like crickets though ...

cat rancher

"cowboy" wrote in message
: it's called ORGANIC PEST CONTROL
:
: good bugs eat your bad bugs
:
: WAKE UP!

I'm awake although I could use some sleep ... I have enough
trouble spraying, but raising and breeding and taking pet bugs
for walks : -)

Doug Kanter

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
: "cat rancher" wrote in message
: news:0sRre.15714$Ta7.7587@fed1read04...
: Some of the products say not to use during harvest
: season ... Is there one that is better for yards with
: eatable plants? Maybe I should avoid spraying too close
: and go with some other kind of pesticide in the area of
: the fruit bearing plants?
:
: What bugs do you imagine yourself having a problem with? And, where do
you
: live?

Desert, Nevada. I'm pretty sure the bugs aren't imaginary. : -)
black widows, cockroaches, ants, I like crickets though ...

Poke around this site for a phone number:
http://www.unce.unr.edu/

Maybe they can suggest something other than poisoning everything in sight.

Stormin Mormon

Try www.gardensalive.com I've seen some of their products and seen them work
well. I have personally used liquid ant bait and pantry pest traps. I know
those two work as advertised.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus