Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT just when you thought you've seen everything

I was going to post to rec gardens edible
but I thought the guys here would appreciate it more.

:-)

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/australian...201724946.html

John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 18 May 2021 19:07:32 -0400,
wrote:

I was going to post to rec gardens edible
but I thought the guys here would appreciate it more.

:-)

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/australian...201724946.html

John T.

Some women have to do it that way or the milk won't come out.

The other choice is to shake them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/18/2021 7:07 PM, wrote:

I was going to post to rec gardens edible
but I thought the guys here would appreciate it more.

:-)

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/australian...201724946.html

John T.

I would help her keep balance.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 6:05:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I was going to post to rec gardens edible
but I thought the guys here would appreciate it more.

:-)

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/australian...201724946.html

John T.

Skateboarding and no helmet. There's something called Sex Change on this list.
https://www.skateboardhere.com/skateboard-trick-list.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2021 16:47:39 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 6:05:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I was going to post to rec gardens edible
but I thought the guys here would appreciate it more.
:-)
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/australian...201724946.html
John T.

Skateboarding and no helmet. There's something called Sex Change on this list.
https://www.skateboardhere.com/skateboard-trick-list.html

I couldn't find that one.
But I always cringe when the hockey-player-Dad
carries his baby / toddler on his shoulders
.. at public skating - helmet or not.
I always imagine some rambunctious 5 year old who
clips Dad from behind - baby and Dad go backwards -
with no control - very bad results - for both ...

.. blame the 5 year old .. not.

Those little toddlers are well designed to hit-the-ground -
many times - from THEIR height -
not from 7 feet up !
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The little one is boob high in this one.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNqppAwlIee/
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

InstaGram ? ... just another collection agency
that I avoid ,, am I missing anything ?
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

A pretty woman skate boarding with a baby in her arms. No helmets.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 May 2021 16:47:39 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 6:05:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I was going to post to rec gardens edible
but I thought the guys here would appreciate it more.

:-)

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/australian...201724946.html

John T.

Skateboarding and no helmet. There's something called Sex Change on this list.
https://www.skateboardhere.com/skateboard-trick-list.html

Didn't know it was this easy and cheap.

--
Tekkie