Posted to alt.home.repair

Default the Mars rover

The recent landing of the Chinese Mars rover on Mars did not take place
on Mars at all, and it was not a landing. The rover is now in the
middle of the Gobi Desert and it arrived there in the back of a truck,
not from a rocket. It's a big fraud designed to get undeserved
publicity.

But it's no worse than the USA Mars rover. That's not on Mars either
but in a remote, fenced-in 50,000-acre area of Nevada. Also a big
fraud designed to get undeserved publicity, and also to justify large
salaries for all the "scientists" and adminsstrators in the project,
most of whom only have to show up for work on days there is tv coverage.

I've learned all this through diligent research, including talking to
many reliable confidential sources, all of whom confirm what I'm saying.
I've learned a lot of reportorial skills in this project, and so I have
interviewed for a job at Infowars. Writing this stuff is easy, why not
get paid for it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/15/2021 9:05 AM, micky wrote:
[...]

So should we call you "micky Mars"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 8:05:59 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
[...]

Actually, the Chinese sent a female robot to Mars to seduce
NASA's rover.
https://babylonbee.com/news/china-lands-alluring-female-mars-rover-to-steal-secrets-from-nasa-rover