Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Election Fraud Is Being Found In AZ - Biden Is Toast!

Bannon: Bidens Political Capital is Bleeding Out in Arizona Where Theyre Finding Fraud

https://populist.press/bidens-bleedi...finding-fraud/

Hopefully some treasonous democrats will be hanging from the Tree of Treason soon.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 6:22:40 AM UTC-4, ultranationalist wrote:
Bannon: Bidens Political Capital is Bleeding Out in Arizona Where Theyre Finding Fraud

https://populist.press/bidens-bleedi...finding-fraud/

Hopefully some treasonous democrats will be hanging from the Tree of Treason soon.

From what I've heard so far, this is just more Rudy, Powell, Trump, BS. Looks
like the loons have hired some quacks to go looking for a stolen election.
When I heard them explaining how they are going to look at the paper used
on the ballots to check for bamboo to determine if they came from China,
I knew this is just some more Qanon crazies. What happened to most of the
Republicans that they now follow and believe this kind of crap? Oh, I remember,
the evil orange clown turned it into his cult. I want my party back.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/8/2021 8:01 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 6:22:40 AM UTC-4, ultranationalist wrote:
Bannon: Bidens Political Capital is Bleeding Out in Arizona Where Theyre Finding Fraud

https://populist.press/bidens-bleedi...finding-fraud/

Hopefully some treasonous democrats will be hanging from the Tree of Treason soon.

From what I've heard so far, this is just more Rudy, Powell, Trump, BS. Looks
like the loons have hired some quacks to go looking for a stolen election.
When I heard them explaining how they are going to look at the paper used
on the ballots to check for bamboo to determine if they came from China,
I knew this is just some more Qanon crazies. What happened to most of the
Republicans that they now follow and believe this kind of crap? Oh, I remember,
the evil orange clown turned it into his cult. I want my party back.

Attorney Matthew Paterno filed his latest finding in the Circuit Court for Antrim County on Friday.

According to Deperno, there were 1,061 phantom ballots found in Antrim County during the 2020 election.

Attorney DePerno also contends there was nearly 100% turnout between ages 65 and 80 in the county despite the threat of the coronavirus.

https://populist.press/breaking-inve...n-mi-election/

Obviously the democrats cheated.* Unfortunately I think the US is too corrupt to fix this but we'll see.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 10:01:42 AM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 5/8/2021 8:01 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 6:22:40 AM UTC-4, ultranationalist wrote:
Bannon: Bidens Political Capital is Bleeding Out in Arizona Where Theyre Finding Fraud

https://populist.press/bidens-bleedi...finding-fraud/

Hopefully some treasonous democrats will be hanging from the Tree of Treason soon.

From what I've heard so far, this is just more Rudy, Powell, Trump, BS. Looks
[...]

If those fiings are as accurate as all the other filings by the likes of Rudy, Powell, et al,
it's just more BS. You can't just keep crying wolf, produce nothing and expect
people to even listen anymore. I'm very interested in the upcoming trials with Rudy,
Powell and Lindell. Those clowns have no proof of any of their outrageous, libelous
lies. Powell is now arguing to the court that no reasonable person would have
believed what she was saying. All birds of a feather from what I see.
In the end, they will likely find some small number of invalid ballots, like happen
in most elections, not enough to have changed the result, but enough to fool the
Trump base of fools. Sad that Trump has turned what once was the party of Reagan
into the party of Qanon, lies and insurrection. It's not a party anymore, it's a cult.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 8 May 2021 05:01:05 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 6:22:40 AM UTC-4, ultranationalist wrote:
Bannon: Bidens Political Capital is Bleeding Out in Arizona Where Theyre Finding Fraud

https://populist.press/bidens-bleedi...finding-fraud/

Hopefully some treasonous democrats will be hanging from the Tree of Treason soon.

From what I've heard so far, this is just more Rudy, Powell, Trump, BS. Looks
like the loons have hired some quacks to go looking for a stolen election.
When I heard them explaining how they are going to look at the paper used
on the ballots to check for bamboo to determine if they came from China,
I knew this is just some more Qanon crazies. What happened to most of the
Republicans that they now follow and believe this kind of crap? Oh, I remember,
the evil orange clown turned it into his cult. I want my party back.

I think they should check the paper in public school textbooks, to see
if they're made with bamboo too, showing a Red Chinese attempt to
indoctrinate our precious children.

The Secretary of State of Arizona went over there and found they had
left ballots lying around, computers open and even turned on, that they
were so disorganized they could have been, or were, counting some
ballots twice and others not at all, that they had no training.

Originally she pointed out they were using black and blue pens, but the
person in charge said No, only blue pens, but that was against the law
too, because the law requries only red or green pens by ballot counters
because the scanning equipment doesn't see those colors. OTOH, if they
have a black pen, they can add votes. She got them to use only red or
green pens, but I guess she went back and found more problems.

And the only reporters let in are from Fox!

And one of the vote counters in this 'recount' was a candidate, twice,
on the ballots they are counting. He was running for iirc state rep and
Republican county committeeman.

For people who claim to want an honest count, they don't do anything to
make it honest.

Any company called Cyber Ninjas is pretty hard to take seriously.

And on top of this, they won't be done counting before the scheduled
high school graduation that will take place there, so what will they do
about that? Will they carefully store everything, or leave it lying
open so the graduates can get a lesson in Democracy.

I can't remember if the state of Arizona is paying for this boondoggle,
but maybe.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 6:22:40 AM UTC-4, ultranationalist wrote:
Bannon: Biden's Political Capital is 'Bleeding Out' in Arizona Where
They're Finding Fraud

https://populist.press/bidens-bleedi...finding-fraud/

Hopefully some treasonous democrats will be hanging from the Tree of
Treason soon.

From what I've heard so far, this is just more Rudy, Powell, Trump, BS.
Looks
like the loons have hired some quacks to go looking for a stolen election.
When I heard them explaining how they are going to look at the paper used
on the ballots to check for bamboo to determine if they came from China,
I knew this is just some more Qanon crazies. What happened to most of
the
Republicans that they now follow and believe this kind of crap? Oh, I
remember,
the evil orange clown turned it into his cult. I want my party back.

I think they should check the paper in public school textbooks,
to see if they're made with bamboo too, showing a Red Chinese
attempt to indoctrinate our precious children.

What about the worthless children ?

[...]

They did actually count them, so they did something.

Any company called Cyber Ninjas is pretty hard to take seriously.

And on top of this, they won't be done counting before the scheduled
high school graduation that will take place there, so what will they do
about that? Will they carefully store everything, or leave it lying
open so the graduates can get a lesson in Democracy.

I can't remember if the state of Arizona
is paying for this boondoggle, but maybe.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Sun, 9 May 2021 03:13:39 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
Xeno to senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 6:22:40 AM UTC-4, ultranationalist wrote:
Bannon: Bidens Political Capital is Bleeding Out in Arizona Where Theyre Finding Fraud

https://populist.press/bidens-bleedi...finding-fraud/

Hopefully some treasonous democrats will be hanging from the Tree of Treason soon.

"Biden Is Toast"

What, precisely, does that mean? His election was certified by all the bodies
that are required to certify it, and he has been sworn in.

Do you think this recount in Arizona is going to make him not
be President anymore?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 9 May 2021 03:13:39 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 6:22:40 AM UTC-4, ultranationalist wrote:
Bannon: Biden's Political Capital is 'Bleeding Out' in Arizona Where
They're Finding Fraud

https://populist.press/bidens-bleedi...finding-fraud/

Hopefully some treasonous democrats will be hanging from the Tree of
Treason soon.

From what I've heard so far, this is just more Rudy, Powell, Trump, BS.
Looks
like the loons have hired some quacks to go looking for a stolen election.
When I heard them explaining how they are going to look at the paper used
on the ballots to check for bamboo to determine if they came from China,
I knew this is just some more Qanon crazies. What happened to most of
the
Republicans that they now follow and believe this kind of crap? Oh, I
remember,
the evil orange clown turned it into his cult. I want my party back.

I think they should check the paper in public school textbooks,
to see if they're made with bamboo too, showing a Red Chinese
attempt to indoctrinate our precious children.

What about the worthless children ?

They'll probably turn Commie anyhow.

[...]

Okay, they did do something.

Any company called Cyber Ninjas is pretty hard to take seriously.

And on top of this, they won't be done counting before the scheduled
high school graduation that will take place there, so what will they do
about that? Will they carefully store everything, or leave it lying
open so the graduates can get a lesson in Democracy.

I can't remember if the state of Arizona
is paying for this boondoggle, but maybe.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 May 2021 06:22:30 -0400, ultranationalist posted for all of us to
digest...

Bannon: Biden?s Political Capital is ?Bleeding Out? in Arizona Where They?re Finding Fraud

https://populist.press/bidens-bleedi...finding-fraud/

Hopefully some treasonous democrats will be hanging from the Tree of Treason soon.

Keep politics out of this group.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tekkie" wrote in message

On Sat, 8 May 2021 06:22:30 -0400, ultranationalist posted for all of us
digest...

Bannon: Biden?s Political Capital is ?Bleeding Out? in Arizona Where
They?re Finding Fraud

https://populist.press/bidens-bleedi...finding-fraud/

Hopefully some treasonous democrats will be hanging from the Tree of
Treason soon.

Keep politics out of this group.

Go and **** yourself, again, hypocrite.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 08 May 2021 15:46:10 -0400, micky
wrote:

Republicans that they now follow and believe this kind of crap? Oh, I
remember,
the evil orange clown turned it into his cult. I want my party back.

I think they should check the paper in public school textbooks,
to see if they're made with bamboo too, showing a Red Chinese
attempt to indoctrinate our precious children.

What about the worthless children ?

They'll probably turn Commie anyhow.

Seriously, I was being sarcastic with the word "precious". Speechifiers
are always using extra words to make their mediocre words sound better.

American citizens, instead of people.

Residents of the great state of Texas, instead of people or even Texans.

There's a long list, but I can never recall such things at will.
Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote
micky wrote

Republicans that they now follow and believe this kind of crap?
Oh, I remember, the evil orange clown turned it into his cult.
I want my party back.

I think they should check the paper in public school textbooks,
to see if they're made with bamboo too, showing a Red Chinese
attempt to indoctrinate our precious children.

What about the worthless children ?

They'll probably turn Commie anyhow.

Seriously, I was being sarcastic with the word "precious".

Yeah, I know, I was just being a smart arse.

Speechifiers are always using extra words
to make their mediocre words sound better.

American citizens, instead of people.

Residents of the great state of Texas, instead of people or even Texans.

There's a long list, but I can never recall such things at will.

Yeah, me neither.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 May 2021 06:55:28 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/8/2021 11:53 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 6:22:40 AM UTC-4, ultranationalist wrote:
Bannon: Bidens Political Capital is Bleeding Out in Arizona Where Theyre Finding Fraud

https://populist.press/bidens-bleedi...finding-fraud/

Hopefully some treasonous democrats will be hanging from the Tree of Treason soon.

"Biden Is Toast"

What, precisely, does that mean? His election was certified by all the bodies
that are required to certify it, and he has been sworn in.

Do you think this recount in Arizona is going to make him not
be President anymore?

Cindy Hamilton

The AZ "recount" won't even ever be "finished". It's all just a
ludicrous pretense.