Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT: Election Fraud Is Being Found In AZ - Biden Is Toast!

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 8 May 2021 05:01:05 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 6:22:40 AM UTC-4, ultranationalist wrote:
Bannon: Biden’s Political Capital is ‘Bleeding Out’ in Arizona Where They’re Finding Fraud

https://populist.press/bidens-bleedi...finding-fraud/

Hopefully some treasonous democrats will be hanging from the Tree of Treason soon.

From what I've heard so far, this is just more Rudy, Powell, Trump, BS. Looks
like the loons have hired some quacks to go looking for a stolen election.
When I heard them explaining how they are going to look at the paper used
on the ballots to check for bamboo to determine if they came from China,
I knew this is just some more Qanon crazies. What happened to most of the
Republicans that they now follow and believe this kind of crap? Oh, I remember,
the evil orange clown turned it into his cult. I want my party back.

I think they should check the paper in public school textbooks, to see
if they're made with bamboo too, showing a Red Chinese attempt to
indoctrinate our precious children.

The Secretary of State of Arizona went over there and found they had
left ballots lying around, computers open and even turned on, that they
were so disorganized they could have been, or were, counting some
ballots twice and others not at all, that they had no training.

Originally she pointed out they were using black and blue pens, but the
person in charge said No, only blue pens, but that was against the law
too, because the law requries only red or green pens by ballot counters
because the scanning equipment doesn't see those colors. OTOH, if they
have a black pen, they can add votes. She got them to use only red or
green pens, but I guess she went back and found more problems.

And the only reporters let in are from Fox!

And one of the vote counters in this 'recount' was a candidate, twice,
on the ballots they are counting. He was running for iirc state rep and
Republican county committeeman.

For people who claim to want an honest count, they don't do anything to
make it honest.

Any company called Cyber Ninjas is pretty hard to take seriously.

And on top of this, they won't be done counting before the scheduled
high school graduation that will take place there, so what will they do
about that? Will they carefully store everything, or leave it lying
open so the graduates can get a lesson in Democracy.

I can't remember if the state of Arizona is paying for this boondoggle,
but maybe.