Posted to alt.home.repair
Maskless Sociopath[_2_] Maskless Sociopath[_2_] is offline

Default OT: Election Fraud Is Being Found In AZ - Biden Is Toast!

On 5/8/2021 8:01 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 6:22:40 AM UTC-4, ultranationalist wrote:
Bannon: Bidens Political Capital is Bleeding Out in Arizona Where Theyre Finding Fraud

https://populist.press/bidens-bleedi...finding-fraud/

Hopefully some treasonous democrats will be hanging from the Tree of Treason soon.

From what I've heard so far, this is just more Rudy, Powell, Trump, BS. Looks
like the loons have hired some quacks to go looking for a stolen election.
When I heard them explaining how they are going to look at the paper used
on the ballots to check for bamboo to determine if they came from China,
I knew this is just some more Qanon crazies. What happened to most of the
Republicans that they now follow and believe this kind of crap? Oh, I remember,
the evil orange clown turned it into his cult. I want my party back.

Attorney Matthew Paterno filed his latest finding in the Circuit Court for Antrim County on Friday.

According to Deperno, there were 1,061 phantom ballots found in Antrim County during the 2020 election.

Attorney DePerno also contends there was nearly 100% turnout between ages 65 and 80 in the county despite the threat of the coronavirus.

https://populist.press/breaking-inve...n-mi-election/

Obviously the democrats cheated.* Unfortunately I think the US is too corrupt to fix this but we'll see.