Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Election fraud caught and punished

I guess Trump was right about election fraud

https://tinyurl.com/autt2ths

Bartman was one of three men in Pennsylvania accused of committing voter
fraud by casting illegal ballots for Trump. Two others, Ralph Thurman of
Chester County and Richard Lynn of Luzerne County, have criminal cases
pending, according to the Inquirer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/2/21 1:42 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I guess Trump was right about election fraud

https://tinyurl.com/autt2ths

Bartman was one of three men in Pennsylvania accused of committing voter fraud by casting illegal ballots for Trump. Two others, Ralph Thurman of Chester County
and Richard Lynn of Luzerne County, have criminal cases pending, according to the Inquirer.

There are a lot of RINOcrats masquerading as genuine Republicans.

For example, Mitch McCuckold, Lez Chaney and Mitt Romney are clearly RINOcrats. I think poster_4 was a RINOcrat before he caught the TDS.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 1:42:58 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I guess Trump was right about election fraud

https://tinyurl.com/autt2ths

Bartman was one of three men in Pennsylvania accused of committing voter
fraud by casting illegal ballots for Trump. Two others, Ralph Thurman of
Chester County and Richard Lynn of Luzerne County, have criminal cases
pending, according to the Inquirer.

Trump is on tape in recent days again at some event at Mar a Lago, ranting on
again about the rigged election, how "they" are finding votes now in Arizona, PA,
MI, etc will follow. He sounded like he expects to be reinstated in the WH shortly.
Sad that there are still a lot of idiots that still believe him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 8:04:47 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 1:42:58 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I guess Trump was right about election fraud

https://tinyurl.com/autt2ths

Bartman was one of three men in Pennsylvania accused of committing voter
fraud by casting illegal ballots for Trump. Two others, Ralph Thurman of
Chester County and Richard Lynn of Luzerne County, have criminal cases
pending, according to the Inquirer.

Trump is on tape in recent days again at some event at Mar a Lago, ranting on
again about the rigged election, how "they" are finding votes now in Arizona, PA,
MI, etc will follow. He sounded like he expects to be reinstated in the WH shortly.
Sad that there are still a lot of idiots that still believe him.

Not that I think Trump has two brain cells to rub together, but Biden was sworn
in as the President. There aren't any do-overs.

I suppose it's all about his ego, just like his inauguration crowd.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2021 8:44 AM, wrote:
[...]

The democrats clearly stole the election and Mike Lindell proved it.Â* The real question is if the spineless Republican cowards let the criminalcrats get away with it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 11:47:29 AM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 5/3/2021 8:44 AM, wrote:
[...]

The democrats clearly stole the election and Mike Lindell proved it. The real question is if the spineless Republican cowards let the criminalcrats get away with it.

Mike Lindell is a pillow salesman. He doesn't _know_ jack ****.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2021 8:44 AM, wrote:
[...]

He had someone make some nifty spreadsheets and charts though. The nice
thing about spreadsheets, you can make then say anything you want.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 3 May 2021 11:46:42 -0400, Maskless Sociopath
wrote:

The democrats clearly stole the election and Mike Lindell proved it.* The real question is if the spineless Republican cowards let the criminalcrats get away with it.

"spineless Republican cowards"?? I thought when Republicans do the right
thing they become RINOs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 May 2021 14:13:37 -0400, Dave posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/2/21 1:42 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I guess Trump was right about election fraud

https://tinyurl.com/autt2ths

Bartman was one of three men in Pennsylvania accused of committing voter fraud by casting illegal ballots for Trump. Two others, Ralph Thurman of Chester County
and Richard Lynn of Luzerne County, have criminal cases pending, according to the Inquirer.

There are a lot of RINOcrats masquerading as genuine Republicans.

For example, Mitch McCuckold, Lez Chaney and Mitt Romney are clearly RINOcrats. I think poster_4 was a RINOcrat before he caught the TDS.

Stop the politics NOW

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tekkie©" wrote in message

On Sun, 2 May 2021 14:13:37 -0400, Dave posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/2/21 1:42 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I guess Trump was right about election fraud

https://tinyurl.com/autt2ths

Bartman was one of three men in Pennsylvania accused of committing
voter fraud by casting illegal ballots for Trump. Two others, Ralph
Thurman of Chester County
and Richard Lynn of Luzerne County, have criminal cases pending,
according to the Inquirer.

There are a lot of RINOcrats masquerading as genuine Republicans.

For example, Mitch McCuckold, Lez Chaney and Mitt Romney are clearly
RINOcrats. I think poster_4 was a RINOcrat before he caught the TDS.

Stop the politics NOW

Go and **** yourself NOW

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Tue, 4 May 2021 07:06:26 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous trolling

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2021 8:44 AM, wrote:
[...]

I was "forced" to buy something from My Pillow for an elderly, blind aunt.
Some slippers that a friend had told her about.

Before I placed the order I asked her if she knew who Mike Lindell was.

"No"

When I told her that he was being sued for claiming that a voting machine
company had programmed their machines to change Biden votes into
Trump votes.

"Well, there must have been some cheating going on. Otherwise there
would have been investigations that proved that there wasn't."

Yikes!

Anyway, using a throwaway email address and an anonymous pre-paid
debit card, I placed the order for her. I didn't want the company to have
any personal information about me.

In less than 24 hours that email address received 2 emails related to the
order and *19* other emails with ads for the other products that My Pillow
sells. They were coming in almost hourly, all day and all night. That
for 3 days until the slippers were delivered.

As soon as I got the "Order Delivered" email, I blacklisted their
email address. I'm sure they've sold that email address to a
bunch of wackos already, but that's why I used a throwaway.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/2/2021 11:13 AM, Dave wrote:
On 5/2/21 1:42 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I guess Trump was right about election fraud

https://tinyurl.com/autt2ths

Bartman was one of three men in Pennsylvania accused of committing
voter fraud by casting illegal ballots for Trump. Two others, Ralph
Thurman of Chester County and Richard Lynn of Luzerne County, have
criminal cases pending, according to the Inquirer.

There are a lot of RINOcrats masquerading as genuine Republicans.

For example, Mitch McCuckold, Lez Chaney and Mitt Romney are clearly
RINOcrats.Â* I think poster_4 was a RINOcrat before he caught the TDS.

Only Q members are qualified to be Repubs by your standards. Thanks for
your help building the success of the Democratic Party. We couldn't have
done nearly so well without you wackos.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/2/2021 10:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I guess Trump was right about election fraud

https://tinyurl.com/autt2ths

Bartman was one of three men in Pennsylvania accused of committing voter
fraud by casting illegal ballots for Trump. Two others, Ralph Thurman of
Chester County and Richard Lynn of Luzerne County, have criminal cases
pending, according to the Inquirer.

Your title talks of election fraud, but your discussion is about voter
fraud. But that's OK, since Repubs are the kings of both, and they have
re-invented insurrection.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2021 8:44 AM, wrote:
[...]

I'm sure Cindy would not have gone to the WH to recommend to Trump that he
declare martial law to attempt to stay in office. That's what MyPillowHead did
and we have the photos of him coming out of the WH with that scribbled on his
notes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2021 8:44 AM, wrote:
[...]

Thanks. I couldn't think of a good way to express that distinction, but you've done it
perfectly.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2021 8:44 AM, wrote:
[...]

Speaking of punishment, I see reports that Trump won't give Rudy any of the
hundreds of millions Trump raised to find and prove his election fraud.
Rudy is facing a $1 bil lawsuit for all his lying to try to help Trump
and Trump reportedly has told his minions not
to give Rudy any of it. If true, that's truly hysterical, but also totally expected.
One big reason Trump won't give out that money to those that it should go to
is that when he raised all that cash he did his usual shystering. The appeals
for money said it would go to finding election fraud *or * to Trump's own political
operation. You know, the one where he leases office space from himself,
holds events at his own properties, besides putting forth whatever "politics"
is good for him personally.

I continue to eagerly await the outcomes of all these defamation cases.
One is done. The Dominion exec who sued Newsmax has settled that case,
with Newmax apologizing, admitting on air that they had lied, had no evidence
to support the BS claims they had made against him. Further details,
eg did they have to pay him, were not disclosed. I'm betting they paid plenty.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewals...h=4fabda1415cd

Right-wing cable outlet Newsmax settled a defamation suit brought by a Dominion Voting Systems executive Friday with an apology and admitted that allegations of voter fraud that it aired were untrue, the latest backtracking as Newsmax and other conservative outfits face legal retribution for amplifying former President Donald Trumps baseless vote-rigging claims.

In a Friday afternoon statement, Newsmax acknowledged it had broadcast voter fraud claims against Coomer and admitted theres no evidence any of them were true.

Newsmax also admitted it doesnt have evidence that Coomer confessed to rigging the election during a conference call with antifa, an outlandish allegation repeated on-air by former Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, who is also facing a lawsuit from Coomer.

Isn't it sad that when it comes to Trump and his minions, this is what it takes to get
them to fess up to the truth?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 3 May 2021 16:40:29 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/2/2021 11:13 AM, Dave wrote:
On 5/2/21 1:42 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I guess Trump was right about election fraud

https://tinyurl.com/autt2ths

Bartman was one of three men in Pennsylvania accused of committing
voter fraud by casting illegal ballots for Trump. Two others, Ralph
Thurman of Chester County and Richard Lynn of Luzerne County, have
criminal cases pending, according to the Inquirer.

There are a lot of RINOcrats masquerading as genuine Republicans.

For example, Mitch McCuckold, Lez Chaney and Mitt Romney are clearly
RINOcrats.* I think poster_4 was a RINOcrat before he caught the TDS.

Only Q members are qualified to be Repubs by your standards. Thanks for
your help building the success of the Democratic Party. We couldn't have
done nearly so well without you wackos.

C'mon man get out of politics.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 5 May 2021 06:58:21 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Speaking of punishment, I see reports that Trump won't give Rudy any of the
hundreds of millions Trump raised to find and prove his election fraud.

That is simultaneously hilarious and completely expected. As has been noted
many times, Trump's idea of loyalty is totally one sided.

Rudy is facing a $1 bil lawsuit for all his lying to try to help Trump
and Trump reportedly has told his minions not
to give Rudy any of it. If true, that's truly hysterical, but also totally expected.
One big reason Trump won't give out that money to those that it should go to
is that when he raised all that cash he did his usual shystering. The appeals
for money said it would go to finding election fraud *or * to Trump's own political
operation. You know, the one where he leases office space from himself,
holds events at his own properties, besides putting forth whatever "politics"
is good for him personally.

Trump never wastes an opportunity to be a shyster and a grifter.

I continue to eagerly await the outcomes of all these defamation cases.

Same here.

[...]

When the MyPillow guy countersued Dominion for $1.6B, the various legal
blogs and youtube lawyers started having fun with his claims of being
denied his 1st Amendment free speech rights. That case is expected to be
tossed, but I guess we'll see. Of all the people in the world to be in
possession of hard evidence of a stolen election, who would have guessed it
would be an ex-crackhead.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Politics Election fraud caught and punished

On Wed, 05 May 2021 14:26:45 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

Trump never wastes an opportunity to be a shyster and a grifter.

You never cease to be a Democratic political flunky.

--
Tekkie