Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Election fraud caught and punished

On 5/3/2021 12:33 PM, wrote:
On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 11:47:29 AM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 5/3/2021 8:44 AM, wrote:
On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 8:04:47 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 1:42:58 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I guess Trump was right about election fraud

https://tinyurl.com/autt2ths

Bartman was one of three men in Pennsylvania accused of committing voter
fraud by casting illegal ballots for Trump. Two others, Ralph Thurman of
Chester County and Richard Lynn of Luzerne County, have criminal cases
pending, according to the Inquirer.
Trump is on tape in recent days again at some event at Mar a Lago, ranting on
again about the rigged election, how "they" are finding votes now in Arizona, PA,
MI, etc will follow. He sounded like he expects to be reinstated in the WH shortly.
Sad that there are still a lot of idiots that still believe him.
Not that I think Trump has two brain cells to rub together, but Biden was sworn
in as the President. There aren't any do-overs.

I suppose it's all about his ego, just like his inauguration crowd.

Cindy Hamilton

The democrats clearly stole the election and Mike Lindell proved it. The real question is if the spineless Republican cowards let the criminalcrats get away with it.

Mike Lindell is a pillow salesman. He doesn't _know_ jack ****.

Cindy Hamilton

He had someone make some nifty spreadsheets and charts though. The nice
thing about spreadsheets, you can make then say anything you want.