Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Election fraud caught and punished

On Mon, 3 May 2021 16:40:29 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/2/2021 11:13 AM, Dave wrote:
On 5/2/21 1:42 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I guess Trump was right about election fraud

https://tinyurl.com/autt2ths

Bartman was one of three men in Pennsylvania accused of committing
voter fraud by casting illegal ballots for Trump. Two others, Ralph
Thurman of Chester County and Richard Lynn of Luzerne County, have
criminal cases pending, according to the Inquirer.

There are a lot of RINOcrats masquerading as genuine Republicans.

For example, Mitch McCuckold, Lez Chaney and Mitt Romney are clearly
RINOcrats.* I think poster_4 was a RINOcrat before he caught the TDS.

Only Q members are qualified to be Repubs by your standards. Thanks for
your help building the success of the Democratic Party. We couldn't have
done nearly so well without you wackos.

C'mon man get out of politics.

--
Tekkie