Posted to alt.home.repair

Default An old one :-)

A rich couple was going out for the evening and the lady of the house
decided to give the butler, James, the night off. She said they would
be home very late and he should just enjoy his evening. As it turned
out, the wife did not have a good time at the party, so she came home
early. She walked into the house and eyed James sitting alone in the
dining room. She called for him to follow her. She led him to the
master bedroom. She closed the door, looked at him and said, "James,
take off my dress.€ He did so, carefully. "James, take off my
stockings and garter.€ He silently obeyed her. "James, remove my bra
and panties.€ The tension mounted as James complied.

Finally, she looked at him and said, €ŸJames, if I ever catch you
wearing my clothes again, you are fired!€
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote

A rich couple was going out for the evening and the lady of the house
decided to give the butler, James, the night off. She said they would
be home very late and he should just enjoy his evening. As it turned
out, the wife did not have a good time at the party, so she came home
early. She walked into the house and eyed James sitting alone in the
dining room. She called for him to follow her. She led him to the
master bedroom. She closed the door, looked at him and said, "James,
take off my dress.€ He did so, carefully. "James, take off my
stockings and garter.€ He silently obeyed her. "James, remove my bra
and panties.€ The tension mounted as James complied.

Finally, she looked at him and said, €ŸJames, if I ever catch you wearing
my clothes again, you are fired!€

Could only happen in england.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 04:48:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the useless trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

"That’s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."