Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Risk of Dying From AstraZeneca Vaccine Higher Than of COVID,Norway Finds

Norwegians run a greater risk of dying from being inoculated with AstraZenecas vaccine than from COVID-19, the National Institute of Public Health (FHI) concluded in its analysis, recommending the vaccine, previously linked to serious complications in
the form of rare blood clotting and haemorrhage amid low platelet counts.

Abstaining from the vaccine could possibly prevent up to 10 deaths related to side effects, the FHI said, according to the newspaper Verdens Gang.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/risk-...-norway-finds/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Gregers wrote

Norwegians run a greater risk of dying from being inoculated with
AstraZenecas vaccine than from COVID-19, the National Institute of Public
Health (FHI) concluded in its analysis, recommending the vaccine,
previously linked to serious complications in the form of rare blood
clotting and haemorrhage amid low platelet counts.

Abstaining from the vaccine could possibly prevent up to 10 deaths related
to side effects, the FHI said, according to the newspaper Verdens Gang.

Makes a lot more sense to use this
https://www.fhi.no/en/news/2021/astr...ramme-in-norw/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 08:09:50 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Makes a lot more sense to use this
https://www.fhi.no/en/news/2021/astr...ramme-in-norw/

It would even make more sense if you FINALLY swallowed your Nembutal that
you bragged about, senile bigmouth!

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 5:29:54 PM UTC-4, "Gregers wrote:
Norwegians run a greater risk of dying from being inoculated with AstraZenecas vaccine than from COVID-19, the National Institute of Public Health (FHI) concluded in its analysis, recommending the vaccine, previously linked to serious complications in
the form of rare blood clotting and haemorrhage amid low platelet counts.

Abstaining from the vaccine could possibly prevent up to 10 deaths related to side effects, the FHI said, according to the newspaper Verdens Gang.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/risk-...-norway-finds/

As usual, Alex Jones is misleading people. He left out one very important point:

"Since most of the elderly have either been vaccinated, or soon will be, this means that continued use of the vaccine would mainly be among the under-65 years age group if we were to use this vaccine in Norway. "

So the risk of death from Covid is apparently lower in the *remaining*, younger population.
I wouldn't want the AZ vaccine at this point either, the Moderna and Pfizer ones are
both more effective and safer. Of course that isn't the position of AJ and similar conspiracy
nuts, they are against all Covid vaccination, many are against vaccinations of any kind.
So they tell half the story to stir up fear.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 17:29:48 -0400, "Gregers
wrote:

Norwegians run a greater risk of dying from being inoculated with
AstraZeneca’s vaccine than from COVID-19, the National Institute
of Public Health (FHI) concluded in its analysis, recommending
the vaccine, previously linked to serious complications in
the form of rare blood clotting and haemorrhage amid low
platelet counts.

Abstaining from the vaccine could possibly prevent up to 10 deaths
related to side effects, the FHI said, according to the newspaper
Verdens Gang.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/risk-...-norway-finds/

Interesting. How many people died from the vaccine? Please
include stats on the average death rate for that age group so we can
deduct those numbers)

Inforwars?
The blind following the murderers to the slaughterhouse....
And stupidly giggling all the way there.
[]'s

PS Verders Gang is a non-Norwegian newspaper owned by Goldman
Sachs and other foreign "investor groups"..
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I agree with all of this up to here.

PS Verders Gang is a non-Norwegian newspaper owned by Goldman
Sachs and other foreign "investor groups"..

This is probably at least misleading.

Verdens Gang (not Verders)

Wikip https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verdens_Gang "Verdens Gang AS is a
private company wholly owned by the public company Schibsted ASA.[2]
Somewhere between 30% and 60% of Schibsted is owned by international
institutional investors such as Goldman Sachs and Northern Trust.[3]
Norwegian owners held a mere 42% of the shares in Schibsted at the end
of 2015;[4] VG is thus foreign-owned. "

Betwwen 30 and 60% is a big range!

"Such as Goldman Sachs"!

https://schibsted.com/ir/shareholders/ Schibsted conducts a quarterly
analysis of shareholders registered at nominee accounts. This list is
the outcome of the analysis and gives a richer picture of Schibsted’s
underlying shareholders than what is the case of the VPS register.
Updated as of 18 January 2021.

January of this year.

From the Shareholders analysis:

Ranks 17 Goldman Sachs International
A-shares 43,138 B-shares 2,531,928 Total 2,575,066
1.1% of total stock outstanding.

From the VPS register [I don't know the difference between total stock
outstanding and issued shares. Goldman appears twice, but I'm certain
the total investment is no more than the larger of the two numbers, not
the sum. Northern appears only in the VBS register.]

Ranks 8 Goldman Sachs International
A-shares 11,214 B-shares 3,501,241 Total 3,512,455
1.5% of total issued shares.

Of "and Northern Trust"!

Ranks 11 The Northern Trust Comp, London Br
A-shares 1,718,484 B-shares 1,270,638 Total 2,989,122
1.3% of total issued shares.

Even though I quoted it, I see a big bias in the wikipedia article. it
says international investors are between 30 and 60%, and yet it cocludes
that Norwegian owners held a mere 42%. So if the international ones
held 30% and the Norwegians hold 42%, where did the other 28% go?

This might be the result of mulitple authors for the page but a) they
should have noticed since the problem is within one paragraph. But
before I did the arithmetic, the last sentence caught my eye " VG is
thus foreign-owned". Thus. The author had to struggle to call it
foreign-owned (and ignoring the 28% is part of that, I think.)

What I think is going on in the Wikip article is that Goldman has a bad
reputation left over fromt he 2008 financial crisis and they are trying
to tar Schibsted with it, and then to tar Verders, which is pretty
indirect. And then what is the tar? That it's not owned by
Norwegians. Sad to say some major American media are not owned by
Americans also. The question is whether this cause them, here or in
Norway, to do something anti-American or anti-Norwegian.

Does Northern Trust have a similar bad reputation?

Is it improper for domestic or foreign investors to own a tabloid, a
sensationalist tabloid? I suppose it depends on the sort of stories it
runs. If there are true stories about 6-legged horses, that's one
thing. Stories about martians landing in New Mexico are maybe not so
bad. But if there are harmful lies about vaccination, that's terrible.

I don't know which kind Vermers is***. It might be sensationalist,
outrageous, or even biased, but it even more likely that infowars
distorted whatever Verders had said. We know infowars is no good.

I've not enough time right now, but I think the original Verders article
should be read in Norwegian and evaluated.

If anyone knows a Norwegian tutor who would work with me online, email
me.

*** "In 2016, circulation numbers stood at 93,883, having declined from
a peak circulation of 390,510 in 2002. VG is nevertheless the most read
online newspaper in Norway, with about 2 million daily readers." This
could mean a lot of things.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

From the Shareholders analysis:

Ranks 17 Goldman Sachs International
A-shares 43,138 B-shares 2,531,928 Total 2,575,066
1.1% of total stock outstanding.

From the VPS register [I don't know the difference between total stock
[...]

Well, I don't understand finances, so there's that. I'll leave
your analysis as is.
But a scientific report showed that 134.000 Astra Zeneca doses
were administered in Norway until 11th of March. THREE people died
after being vaccinated, so the Norwegian Government decided to stop
applying both the Astra Zeneca AND the J&J vaccine (they share the
same M.O, therefore the same risks) until the risk could be
determined. The final official report is due May 10.

134.000 people protected. 3 died(maybe from the vaccine).

Infowars:

//Norwegians run a greater risk of dying from being inoculated
with Astra Zeneca’s vaccine than from COVID-19, the National Institute
of Public Health (FHI) concluded in its analysis///

That part of a preliminary report refers ONLY to YOUNG people,
who VERY RARELY die from the common strains of COVID. The Institute
recommended that anyone that had the first dose SHOULD have a second
dose.

The infowars report stinks. They cherry pick words to
misinform the public.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norweg..._Public_Health

Wikipedia failed to mention the FHI is owned by Goldman Sachs. Funny how
the 'follow the science' crowd can't even follow a DuckDuckGo search to
the original source.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

From the Shareholders analysis:

Ranks 17 Goldman Sachs International
A-shares 43,138 B-shares 2,531,928 Total 2,575,066
1.1% of total stock outstanding.

From the VPS register [I don't know the difference between total stock
outstanding and issued shares.

Total stock included those shares which have been authorised
but not issued yet.

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

From the Shareholders analysis:

Ranks 17 Goldman Sachs International
A-shares 43,138 B-shares 2,531,928 Total 2,575,066
1.1% of total stock outstanding.

From the VPS register [I don't know the difference between total stock
[...]

US with J&J it's something like 17 out of 7 mil had the blood clot problem,
all women, I think only 1 died..

Infowars:

//Norwegians run a greater risk of dying from being inoculated
with Astra Zenecas vaccine than from COVID-19, the National Institute
of Public Health (FHI) concluded in its analysis///

That part of a preliminary report refers ONLY to YOUNG people,
who VERY RARELY die from the common strains of COVID. The Institute
recommended that anyone that had the first dose SHOULD have a second
dose.

The infowars report stinks. They cherry pick words to
misinform the public.

And that's on the good days. Most days they just lie.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

From the Shareholders analysis:

Ranks 17 Goldman Sachs International
A-shares 43,138 B-shares 2,531,928 Total 2,575,066
1.1% of total stock outstanding.

From the VPS register [I don't know the difference between total stock
[...]

Which makes them different from the rest of the media?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 11:47:36 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 4/25/2021 10:26 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 5:38:13 PM UTC-4, Shadow wrote:

Infowars:

//Norwegians run a greater risk of dying from being inoculated
with Astra Zeneca’s vaccine than from COVID-19, the National Institute
of Public Health (FHI) concluded in its analysis///

The facts:

That part of a preliminary report refers ONLY to YOUNG people,
who VERY RARELY die from the common strains of COVID. The Institute
recommended that anyone that had the first dose SHOULD have a second
dose.

The infowars report stinks. They cherry pick words to
misinform the public.

And that's on the good days. Most days they just lie.

Which makes them different from the rest of the media?

Main media tends to be biased. Most people are biased, and any
company is made of people. Unless it's a Google AI.
Inforwars *LIES* outright.
That's the difference.
HTH
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2021 12:09 PM, Shadow wrote:
[...]

So name one that never lies.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

From the Shareholders analysis:

Ranks 17 Goldman Sachs International
A-shares 43,138 B-shares 2,531,928 Total 2,575,066
1.1% of total stock outstanding.

From the VPS register [I don't know the difference between total stock
[...]

If you don't see a difference between CBS, NY Times, NBC, AP, etc and Alex Jones
then something is seriously wrong with you. Just because you don't like the stories
that the media runs doesn't make them lies. Alex Jones claiming that 911 was done
by the US govt, that the Sandy Hook shootings never happened, that the grieving
parents are actors, those are beyond despicable lies. And that's the problem today,
people like you have bought Trump's attacks on the media, you've fallen for his lies
too, so that now you think Alex Jones and NBC are about the same. Putin once again
is very, very happy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 12:09:38 PM UTC-4, Shadow wrote:
[...]

That people like Frank now believe that "news" from Alex Jones is as credible
as that from NBC, AP, NY Times, etc is a consequence of Trump's 5 year war
on the media. Putin is very, very pleased.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 12:49:13 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
[...]

Alex Jones lies about 911 being done not by Al Qaeda, but instead by the US govt.
He denies that the Sandy Hook shooting was real, he claimed the grieving parents
were actors. Show us where any of the top US media ever did anything like that.
Sure, once in a great while they get something factually wrong, but then they
admit it and retract it. That is something Jones and Trump, who has appeared on
his show, never do. Either you are ignorant about what Alex Jones really is or
else something is seriously wrong with you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2021 5:54 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

I pay no attention to Alex Jones and that was not my question.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2021 5:50 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

You are a moron if you think that. Plus, all the other sources you
mention lie and slant.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

From the Shareholders analysis:

Ranks 17 Goldman Sachs International
A-shares 43,138 B-shares 2,531,928 Total 2,575,066
1.1% of total stock outstanding.

From the VPS register [I don't know the difference between total stock
[...]

You are quite tedious, you know.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 12:49:08 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

[...]

Most people lie. However it's not "normal" to lie all the
time.
Since big media companies employees are "normal" and don't lie
all the time, the chance of an outright lie getting to the headlines
is very slight.
If it does, there will be some sort of disclaimer.
Unlike an outfit run by someone that DOES lie all the time,
and fires anyone that contradicts him. You won't find any disclaimers
there.
HTH
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank "frank writes:
[...]

All of them. Except Fox News, which lies all the time. Knowingly.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank "frank writes:
[...]

Ah, Frank is a russian agent. Figures.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank "frank writes:
On 4/25/2021 5:48 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Which makes them different from the rest of the media?

If you don't see a difference between CBS, NY Times, NBC, AP, etc and Alex Jones
then something is seriously wrong with you. Just because you don't like the stories
that the media runs doesn't make them lies. Alex Jones claiming that 911 was done
by the US govt, that the Sandy Hook shootings never happened, that the grieving
parents are actors, those are beyond despicable lies. And that's the problem today,
people like you have bought Trump's attacks on the media, you've fallen for his lies
too, so that now you think Alex Jones and NBC are about the same. Putin once again
is very, very happy.

You are quite tedious, you know.

So, you can't refute Traders' statement and you resort to namecalling.

Pretty sad.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/26/2021 10:19 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Frank "frank writes:
[...]

You have to distinguish the difference between the lie and the slant.
Yes, FOX does have a slant to the right, but do they lie more than the
mainline media with it's leftist slant? I do not think so.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 6:37:30 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
[...]

Your "question" implies that the mainstream media lies, much like Alex Jones.
It implies they are the same. Thanks for playing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 6:39:12 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
[...]

Excuse me? You claimed that the mainstream media lies, in response to it being
pointed out that Alex Jones is a despicable, total liar, with no credibility, eg Sandy Hook
and 911 denial. How else were we to interpret that, other than a defense of Alex Jones,
implying that he's in about the same league as the mainstream media?

I gave you a couple of the despicable whopping lies from Jones, 911 denial and Sandy
Hook denial, claiming one was done by the US govt, the other was faked and the
grieving parents are liars. Give us some examples of the mainstream media doing
anything like that. When the mainstream media gets something factually wrong,
they correct it. Note that Alex Jones and Trump, among others, never do that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank "frank writes:
[...]

So give us the lies from the mainstream media. Recent ones would be good,
should be easy if they are lying most of the time like you claim. Waiting.....
And interesting that you claim to be so concerned about lies, when it's absolutely
been documented that Trump has told one lie after another, yet you love him..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/26/2021 10:20 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Frank "frank writes:
[...]

That's a good one. About as far is it goes, I do have some Russian DNA.
However, my grandfather came here to escape the Russians.

You are also perpetuating the Trump/Russia lie promoted by the media you
follow.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank "frank writes:
[...]

Most obviously with climate change.

Recent ones would be good,

See above.

should be easy if they are lying most of the time like you claim.

Yes it is.

Waiting.....

Dont be so impatient...

And interesting that you claim to be so concerned about lies, when it's
absolutely
been documented that Trump has told one lie after another, yet you love
him.

Even liars need to be loved in these enlightened times, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-23 at 15:29:48 MDT, ""Gregers "
"Gregers wrote:

Norwegians run a greater risk of dying from being inoculated with
AstraZenecas vaccine than from COVID-19, the National Institute of Public
Health (FHI) concluded in its analysis, recommending the vaccine, previously
linked to serious complications in
the form of rare blood clotting and haemorrhage amid low platelet counts.

Abstaining from the vaccine could possibly prevent up to 10 deaths related to
side effects, the FHI said, according to the newspaper Verdens Gang.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/risk-...-norway-finds/

Risk calculations vary by country. Norway's cumulative COVID deaths per capita
is among the lowest in Europe. Finland's is a little higher, Iceland's is
lower. Next door, Sweden's is ten times that of Norway. In New Zealand, it's
nearly zero.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-23 at 15:29:48 MDT, ""Gregers "
"Gregers wrote:

Norwegians run a greater risk of dying from being inoculated with
AstraZenecas vaccine than from COVID-19, the National Institute of Public
Health (FHI) concluded in its analysis, recommending the vaccine, previously
linked to serious complications in
the form of rare blood clotting and haemorrhage amid low platelet counts.

Abstaining from the vaccine could possibly prevent up to 10 deaths related to
side effects, the FHI said, according to the newspaper Verdens Gang.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/risk-...-norway-finds/

Risk calculations vary by country. Norway's cumulative COVID deaths per capita
is among the lowest in Europe. Finland's is a little higher, Iceland's is
lower. Next door, Sweden's is ten times that of Norway. In New Zealand, it's
nearly zero.

Sweden, because of its liberal government, also has a higher population
of very dusky 'Swedes'.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-23 at 15:29:48 MDT, ""Gregers "
"Gregers wrote:

[...]

The reason for their 10 times higher death rate due to the
virus was their stupid policy of not doing anything about it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 19:33:48 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Risk calculations vary by country. Norway's cumulative COVID deaths per capita
is among the lowest in Europe. Finland's is a little higher, Iceland's is
lower. Next door, Sweden's is ten times that of Norway. In New Zealand, it's
nearly zero.

Sweden, because of its liberal government, also has a higher population
of very dusky 'Swedes'.

How MUCH higher compared to other European countries, senile gossip? Or are
you yet another trolling senile bull**** artist who keeps improvising his
bull**** ad hoc?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-23 at 15:29:48 MDT, ""Gregers "
"Gregers wrote:

Norwegians run a greater risk of dying from being inoculated with
AstraZenecas vaccine than from COVID-19, the National Institute of Public
Health (FHI) concluded in its analysis, recommending the vaccine, previously
linked to serious complications in
the form of rare blood clotting and haemorrhage amid low platelet counts.

Abstaining from the vaccine could possibly prevent up to 10 deaths related to
side effects, the FHI said, according to the newspaper Verdens Gang.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/risk-...-norway-finds/

Risk calculations vary by country. Norway's cumulative COVID deaths per capita
is among the lowest in Europe. Finland's is a little higher, Iceland's is
lower. Next door, Sweden's is ten times that of Norway. In New Zealand, it's
nearly zero.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus

The world population is 7,900,000,000
World deaths from COVID is 3,170,000
World deaths from old age (80) is 98,750,000

So of the 98 million old farts who died in the last year, how many died FROM the COVID?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-23 at 15:29:48 MDT, ""Gregers "
"Gregers wrote:

[...]

Compare how many died in 2019 with how many died in 2020.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-23 at 15:29:48 MDT, ""Gregers "
"Gregers wrote:

[...]

Death rate was up 15%. Of course, there may have been a big increase of
people falling off the roof causing it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 19:33:48 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

Risk calculations vary by country. Norway's cumulative COVID deaths per capita
is among the lowest in Europe. Finland's is a little higher, Iceland's is
lower. Next door, Sweden's is ten times that of Norway. In New Zealand, it's
nearly zero.

Sweden, because of its liberal government, also has a higher population
of very dusky 'Swedes'.

Sweden adopted the "Trump plan". Is Trump a liberal?
If he is, you're probably right.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-04-23 at 15:29:48 MDT, ""Gregers
"
"Gregers wrote:

[...]

I've already posted the statistics for increased auto accident and
suicide deaths. You ignored them.