Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Piers_Morgan_has_asked_the_US_to_‘just _admit?=?Q?=e2=80=99_that_it_doesn=e2=80=99t_care_about_m ass_shootings?=

https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 5:03:34 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

You've been on alt.home.repair long enough to know that the prevailing
American attitude is, "If it didn't happen to me, it doesn't matter."

Look at all the COVID fools. "I had a mild case, so it's a big nothingburger."
"I've been going to the big square dance every weekend for a year and
didn't catch nothin'."

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

Piers Morgan has taken on a new career of complaining about anything
American.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19/04/2021 11:22, kelown wrote:

https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

Piers Morgan has taken on a new career of complaining about anything
American.

He loves America. He's said it many a time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/21 5:03 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

Yah, the democrats stole the election and now are doing all kinds of crazy ****.

Lately they have been defunding our police and releasing violent criminals from prison. Even democrat politicians are inciting violence.

https://www.oann.com/sen-cruz-critic...eir-own-power/

US Democrats are the party of criminals.

But why does the UK have so much knife crime?Â* Doesn't Piers Morgan care about that? What's your excuse? Was your election stolen too?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ath-child.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/21 5:50 AM, wrote:
On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 5:03:34 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

You've been on alt.home.repair long enough to know that the prevailing
American attitude is, "If it didn't happen to me, it doesn't matter."

Look at all the COVID fools. "I had a mild case, so it's a big nothingburger."
"I've been going to the big square dance every weekend for a year and
didn't catch nothin'."

Cindy Hamilton

It's been fact-checked and reported by the lefties that there have been 3,000,000 Fauci-19 deaths in the world.

The world population is reported as 7,900,000,000.

3,000,000 / 7,900,000,000 = .0004

So .04% die and 99.96% recover alive...yawn!

It varies by region but the average age of death is ~80.Â* The average age of the Fauci-19 death is also ~80.

Pardon me if I ignore Governor Maskhole's silly rules.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19/04/2021 12:19, jimmy wrote:
On 4/19/21 5:03 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

Yah, the democrats stole the election and now are doing all kinds of
crazy ****.

Lately they have been defunding our police and releasing violent
criminals from prison. Even democrat politicians are inciting violence.

https://www.oann.com/sen-cruz-critic...eir-own-power/

US Democrats are the party of criminals.

But why does the UK have so much knife crime?Â* Doesn't Piers Morgan care
about that? What's your excuse? Was your election stolen too?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ath-child.html

You've been listeining to your liar in chief(Trump).

The US is actually worse for knife crimes.
Here's the charts from Euronews (completely independent source).

https://www.euronews.com/2018/05/05/...nd-uk-compare-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 5:03:34 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

The problem is that while most people do care, there are still enough people who
don't care, which is most Republicans. I see that we now know how the mass FedEx
shooter in Indianapolis got his two semi-auto rifles. He bought them LEGALLY last
summer. That's after his mother had called the FBI and local police, warned them
that she thought her son was suicidal and dangerous and they took a shotgun he had
at the time away from him. He later said he didn't want that gun back. No surprise,
he knew that in Indiana, with no gun permit process, he could just go by more guns
anytime.

Again, if we had a uniform, reasonable gun permit process across the country,
where the local chief of police issues permits after a real field background check,
this nut would not have been able to walk into a gun store and buy guns.
Sadly though, even the people who claim to care about these mass shootings
are just tilting at windmills, putting forth BS solutions that would have done nothing
to have stopped most, probably all of the mass shootings in the last several years.
They want to expand the background check to private sales. I'm for that, but IDK
of a single shooting where that's how the shooter acquired their guns. It's mostly
just BS, smoke and mirrors that will do very little and surely not what's promised,
which is to stop more shootings. What would reduce it is a simple, reasonable
permit process.

I said here before, I'm so fed up with this that I don't care what happens to gun
rights anymore. The right wing nuts and the crazy libs deserve each other.
There is no more reasonable,
middle ground. And whatever happens, if the libs finally prevail and change the
Constitution, I no longer care. That seems increasingly likely as the Democrats
are winning the overall political battle and the GOP is hell bent on suicide.
On Meet the Press, Chuck Todd had the graph showing how over the last couple
of decades the Republicans have lost the college educated voters. Two decades
ago, college educated voters that were registered as Republicans exceeded
Democrats by 13 points. Now that has flipped, Democrat registrations exceed
Republicans by that amount. And that group has a 65% turnout for elections.
Those with a high school degree turn out about 45%, those without even less.
So the Republicans are not only losing voters overall, they are losing big time
with a key group that turns out to vote. I'm one of the voters they lost.

Another fine example of today's Qanon crazy GOP is Marjorie Greene she's at it
again. She's trying to form an "America First" caucus in Congress. Matt Gaetz
says he's joining. Their stated charter would be to advance "European-American"
interests, oppose immigration, etc. In other words, more support for white
nationalism. And so far, most Republican politicians have been very slow to
oppose it, won't directly address it, etc. John Boehner was on with Chuck Todd
discussing what's happened to the GOP, how this could be happening and what
caused it. Boehner says he doesn't know. Another fine example of either a lying
coward or an imbecile, I chose the former. He knows that TRUMP caused it.
Trump ran encouraging anyone and everyone to vote for him, he constantly
threw red meat to white supremacists, played footsie with them. When they
had a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, featuring the KKK and Nazis,
Trump said they were very fine people. When his own national security officials
declared Qanon a potential terrorist danger to the country, Trump was asked to
denounce them. Trump lied and claimed he didn't even know who Qanon was,
except that they hate pedophiles and love him. That last part was and is the
problem. Trump accepted and encouraged support from anyone and everyone
as long as they loved him. So now we have another fine spectacle, Republicans
in Congress, one a Qanon nut and the other one under FBI investigation for a sex
trafficking forming a white supremacist caucus. And what do they call it?
"America First". Who's tag line is that? TRUMP. Has Trump spoken out to
denounce it? No, of course not. So those that think Trump is over are very wrong.
The wrecking of America he began continues and he's still in charge of the party.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 7:58:49 AM UTC-4, Rapida Muerte wrote:
On 4/19/21 5:50 AM, wrote:
On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 5:03:34 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

You've been on alt.home.repair long enough to know that the prevailing
American attitude is, "If it didn't happen to me, it doesn't matter."

Look at all the COVID fools. "I had a mild case, so it's a big nothingburger."
"I've been going to the big square dance every weekend for a year and
didn't catch nothin'."

Cindy Hamilton

It's been fact-checked and reported by the lefties that there have been 3,000,000 Fauci-19 deaths in the world.

The world population is reported as 7,900,000,000.

3,000,000 / 7,900,000,000 = .0004

So .04% die and 99.96% recover alive...yawn!

You didn't get very good grades in math or logic, did you? Then they wonder
why we call them trumptards.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/21 5:03 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

Yah, the democrats stole the election and now are doing all kinds of
crazy ****.

Lately they have been defunding our police and releasing violent
criminals from prison. Even democrat politicians are inciting violence.

https://www.oann.com/sen-cruz-critic...eir-own-power/

US Democrats are the party of criminals.

But why does the UK have so much knife crime? Doesn't Piers Morgan care
about that? What's your excuse? Was your election stolen too?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ath-child.html

You've been listeining to your liar in chief(Trump).

The US is actually worse for knife crimes.
Here's the charts from Euronews (completely independent source).

https://www.euronews.com/2018/05/05/...nd-uk-compare-

Plus it would be extremely difficult to attack 12 people, killing 8, at a FedEx facility,
using a knife, so there's that..... I'm sure a lot of these nuts would be deterred from
even trying it with a knife, where it's very messy, up close and more difficult. Pulling
a trigger, it's like a video game. Sadly you can guy guns in most states almost like
buying a video game, no real, effective background check required. Your parents,
your associates, your employer, your spouse could all know that you're being
treated for mental problems and you just walk in and buy what you want. That's
exactly what just happpened, AGAIN, in Indianapolis.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19/04/2021 13:09, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Yes I see all of that crap happenning. It looks like the US is in a right mess politically.At least that's what it looks like from this side of the pond.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/21 5:03 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Yup, it's all crazy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Piers Morgan has asked the US to ‘just admit’ that it doesn’t care about mass shootings

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 10:03:16 +0100, Bod wrote:

https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

Maybe some of us actually understand the odds of being killed by a
stranger in a mass shooting is about as high as being killed by
lightning. People still play golf.
Posted to alt.home.repair

https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

Piers Morgan has taken on a new career of complaining about anything
American.

He loves America. He's said it many a time.

No surprise from a media personality who knew where his paychecks were
coming from. But he's not getting those paychecks anymore.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_Piers_Morgan_has_asked_the_US_to_=c2=91j ust_admit?=?Q?=c2=92_that_it_doesn=c2=92t_care_about_mass_sh ootings?=

On 19/04/2021 14:37, wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 10:03:16 +0100, Bod wrote:

https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

Maybe some of us actually understand the odds of being killed by a
stranger in a mass shooting is about as high as being killed by
lightning. People still play golf.

You've just confirmed what Piers Morgan was saying, ie; you just don't
care.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19/04/2021 14:41, kelown wrote:

https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

Piers Morgan has taken on a new career of complaining about anything
American.

Â*
He loves America. He's said it many a time.

No surprise from a media personality who knew where his paychecks were
coming from. But he's not getting those paychecks anymore.

I'm sure he doesn't need the money, he's got over 14 million quid, plus
he'll easily get snapped up by a big company or a tv station.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod writes:
https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan

Who gives a **** about Piers Morgan?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2021 8:09 AM, trader_4 wrote:

When his own national security officials
declared Qanon a potential terrorist danger to the country, Trump was asked to
denounce them. Trump lied and claimed he didn't even know who Qanon was,
except that they hate pedophiles and love him. That last part was and is the
problem. Trump accepted and encouraged support from anyone and everyone
as long as they loved him. So now we have another fine spectacle, Republicans
in Congress, one a Qanon nut and the other one under FBI investigation for a sex
trafficking forming a white supremacist caucus. And what do they call it?
"America First". Who's tag line is that? TRUMP. Has Trump spoken out to
denounce it? No, of course not. So those that think Trump is over are very wrong.
The wrecking of America he began continues and he's still in charge of the party.

The people voting for that crew are very proud of themselves too. MAGA
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 9:37:19 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 10:03:16 +0100, Bod wrote:

https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

Maybe some of us actually understand the odds of being killed by a
stranger in a mass shooting is about as high as being killed by
lightning. People still play golf.

People can choose to play golf or not during a thunderstorm. They have
no choice like that when it comes to the danger from mass shootings by
some nut that just walked into Dick's and bought whatever they wanted
because of non-existent control measures. The people murdered at FedEx
weren't behaving irresponsibly like playing golf in a thunderstorm.
They just went to work that day. What's going on with guns is
more like people being forced to walk around in thunderstorms holding
up a golf club, exposed to risk, when there are simple, reasonable measures
that could be taken that would block at least some of it. It's also making
the US an embarrassment in the world, it's not what people expect from
a modern country, the leading democracy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 10:49:42 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

That's the problem, they somehow believe they are "winning". I just head Brian
Kilmeade on the radio pontificating on how the Republican Party has lost almost
all it's corporate funding, but has picked up a lot of small contributors. He seemed
to think it's all OK, ignoring another huge red flag, which is something is very wrong
when the Republicans have lost corporate America. Instead of being the party of Reagan,
the college educated and business, they are now the party of Qanon, Proud Boys,
white supremacists and insurrection. Great job Trump!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2021 12:04 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

It looks like the threat of a "peaceful protest" is keeping corporate America's donations flowing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2021 11:59 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Where is the NRA? I wold think they want to protect citizens and do
something to help eliminate the threat. No, all they do is protest
anything that inconveniences them.

Then, there is Texas.
https://www.texastribune.org/2021/04...utional-carry/

House Bill 1927, spearheaded by state Rep. Matt Schaefer, R-Tyler, would
nix the requirement for Texas residents to obtain a license to carry
handguns if theyre not prohibited by state or federal law from
possessing a gun. Texans under current state law must generally be
licensed to carry handguns, either openly or concealed.

Next up, should high school graduated be given a gun when they graduate?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 14:26:14 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

Bod writes:
https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan

Who gives a **** about Piers Morgan?

That is something we can agree on.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Heywood writes:
[...]

Where is the NRA?

Ask Chuck Hesston who presided over a massive shift NRA policy
in the early 1980's. Before that, it was a rational organization
supporting hunting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 18:03:51 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

Heywood writes:
[...]

Actually Heston was just a spokesperson. The shift started when groups
like Handgun Control Inc and National Coalition to Ban Handguns
started making this a political issue in the 70s.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_Piers_Morgan_has_asked_the_U?=?Q?S_to_=C2=91just_admit=C2=92_that_it_doesn=C2=9 2?=?Q?t_care_about_mass_shootings?=

"Bod" wrote in message
On 19/04/2021 14:37, wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 10:03:16 +0100, Bod wrote:

https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

Maybe some of us actually understand the odds of being killed by a
stranger in a mass shooting is about as high as being killed by
lightning.

Depending on how you define mass killing, its actually rather less.

People still play golf.

You've just confirmed what Piers Morgan was saying, ie; you just don't
care.

For that good reason.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Obnoxious Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 06:16:02 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?
man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/19/2021 11:05 AM, Heywood wrote:
Then, there is Texas.
https://www.texastribune.org/2021/04...utional-carry/

House Bill 1927, spearheaded by state Rep. Matt Schaefer, R-Tyler, would
nix the requirement for Texas residents to obtain a license to carry
handguns if theyre not prohibited by state or federal law from
possessing a gun. Texans under current state law must generally be
licensed to carry handguns, either openly or concealed.

Texas is slow. Montana always was open carry or concealed carry outside
of incorporated areas without any license or permit bull****. We finally
got rid of the Democratic governor so now it's concealed carry without a
permit almost everywhere.

Next up, should high school graduated be given a gun when they graduate?

Definitely, unless they are bronies; they get a one-way ticket to
Equestria. I support the local high school rifle team.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 14:05:24 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the useless trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 18:45:58 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Texas is slow. Montana always was open carry or concealed carry outside
of incorporated areas without any license or permit bull****. We finally
got rid of the Democratic governor so now it's concealed carry without a
permit almost everywhere.

Next up, should high school graduated be given a gun when they graduate?

Definitely, unless they are bronies; they get a one-way ticket to
Equestria. I support the local high school rifle team.

I support the curbing of endlessly blathering bigmouths such as you are.
Gossips are some of the most dangerous people on earth.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 7:11:55 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
On 19/04/2021 10:50, wrote:
On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 5:03:34 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

You've been on alt.home.repair long enough to know that the prevailing
American attitude is, "If it didn't happen to me, it doesn't matter."

Look at all the COVID fools. "I had a mild case, so it's a big nothingburger."
"I've been going to the big square dance every weekend for a year and
didn't catch nothin'."

Cindy Hamilton

Indeed.

Of course, there's something that Morgan (and other foreigners) tend to
forget.

There's no "The" United States. There's 50 of them or 331 million of them
(depending on how you look at it). Even after almost 100 years of
expansion, the federal government still doesn't have the power to control
everything in the way that other governments do.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19/04/2021 10:50, wrote:
[...]

That's very true. Separate states having different laws seems counter
productive to me in many cases. Covid and gun laws are classic examples
where working as one using universal laws would make action so much
simpler and more efficient, IMO.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19/04/2021 10:50, wrote:
[...]

Yeah, but the government has been trying hard to catch up since the
1%ers of the day created the United States from the united states when
they radically rewrote the Articles of Confederation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19/04/2021 10:50, wrote:
On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 5:03:34 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

You've been on alt.home.repair long enough to know that the prevailing
American attitude is, "If it didn't happen to me, it doesn't matter."

Look at all the COVID fools. "I had a mild case, so it's a big
nothingburger."
"I've been going to the big square dance every weekend for a year and
didn't catch nothin'."

Cindy Hamilton

Indeed.

Of course, there's something that Morgan (and other foreigners) tend to
forget.

There's no "The" United States.Â* There's 50 of them or 331 million of
them
(depending on how you look at it).Â* Even after almost 100 years of
expansion, the federal government still doesn't have the power to control
everything in the way that other governments do.

Cindy Hamilton

That's very true. Separate states having different laws seems counter
productive to me in many cases. Covid and gun laws areÂ* classic examples
where working as one using universal laws would make action so much
simpler and more efficient, IMO.

In some cases a universal law makes sense but the states stretch out
thousands of miles, vary in population density, climate,topography,
industry.

Are your laws the same as Yugoslavia? Germany? Why not?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 07:34:34 -0600, rbowman wrote:

Yeah, but the government has been trying hard to catch up since the
1%ers of the day created the United States from the united states when
they radically rewrote the Articles of Confederation.

One can HEAR it how much like to hear yourself talking, lowbrowwoman! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19/04/2021 10:50, wrote:
[...]

Are your laws the same as Yugoslavia?Â* Germany?Â* Why not?

I can't see how the states that vary in population or the distance or
climate etc makes a difference to having certain nationwide laws
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19/04/2021 10:50, wrote:
[...]

The laws protecting our coastal waters are not the same as needed in
South Dakota. Laws for the use of ice melt chemicals in the North are
not needed where it never freezes.

States rights goes back to our Constitution.

You did not answer my question. Are your laws identical to Yugoslavia?
Why not? You are both in the EU
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2021 4:58 AM, Rapida Muerte wrote:
On 4/19/21 5:50 AM, wrote:
On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 5:03:34 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/p...ass-shootings/

I think that Piers Morgan has a point, but I'd change that to:
just-admit-you-dont-care-ENOUGH-about-mass-shootings.

(Opinions)

You've been on alt.home.repair long enough to know that the prevailing
American attitude is, "If it didn't happen to me, it doesn't matter."

Look at all the COVID fools.Â* "I had a mild case, so it's a big
nothingburger."
"I've been going to the big square dance every weekend for a year and
didn't catch nothin'."

Cindy Hamilton

It's been fact-checked and reported by the lefties that there have been
3,000,000 Fauci-19 deaths in the world.

The world population is reported as 7,900,000,000.

3,000,000 / 7,900,000,000 = .0004

So .04% die and 99.96% recover alive...yawn!

It varies by region but the average age of death is ~80.Â* The average
age of the Fauci-19 death is also ~80.

Pardon me if I ignore Governor Maskhole's silly rules.

Pardon us if we ignore your idiocy.

Cases 140 million
deaths 3 million

makes 2% have died.

So, to you trumptard idiots, 2% of infected people dying is no big deal.
May you be part of the 2%.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 19/04/2021 10:50, wrote:
[...]

You did not answer my question.Â* Are your laws identical to Yugoslavia?
Why not?Â* You are both in the EU

The UK is not in in the EU.