Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 18:45:58 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Texas is slow. Montana always was open carry or concealed carry outside
of incorporated areas without any license or permit bull****. We finally
got rid of the Democratic governor so now it's concealed carry without a
permit almost everywhere.

Next up, should high school graduated be given a gun when they graduate?

Definitely, unless they are bronies; they get a one-way ticket to
Equestria. I support the local high school rifle team.

I support the curbing of endlessly blathering bigmouths such as you are.
Gossips are some of the most dangerous people on earth.