Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Jistory of the periodic table and those who created it.

Very interesting history of the periodic table and those who created it.

https://www.sciencehistory.org/disti...periodic-table

I came in in the middle and haven't heard the first half yet, but I
loved the second half.

I heard it on Science Zone Radio, which is talk-radio but not politics
and also has no commercials, or at least I didn't notice any.

I get it using RadioMaximus (free also) on the computer but there may be
other ways, other than finding urls like the one above and playing each
of them separately.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 14:07:18 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

Very interesting history of the periodic table and those who created it.

https://www.sciencehistory.org/disti...periodic-table

I came in in the middle and haven't heard the first half yet, but I
loved the second half.

I heard it on Science Zone Radio, which is talk-radio but not politics
and also has no commercials, or at least I didn't notice any.

I get it using RadioMaximus (free also) on the computer but there may be
other ways, other than finding urls like the one above and playing each
of them separately.

So why do you bring politics here then?

--
Tekkie