Posted to alt.home.repair

Default units in fourplex. Why

my sister says that if i do not chase the carpenter bees away and let them drill, the landlord will kill them

Those damned caterpillar-eating wasps are waaaay harder to shoo away.

I sometimes spend weeks, knocking down their new little upstart hive inside my greenshack, every morning another try, before they finally give up and go away.

mk5000

Wasps are stinging insects who are aggressive. They are useful in that they feed on garden pests in addition to nectar, but they do not pollinate in the same way that bees do. Wasps are longer than bees and have a narrow waist.

If you see a wasp nest on your property, do not attempt to remove it on your own as wasps will aggressively protect their nests. --advice from colorado pest pros
Posted to alt.home.repair

"marika" wrote in message
my sister says that if i do not chase the carpenter bees away and let them
drill, the landlord will kill them

Those damned caterpillar-eating wasps are waaaay harder to shoo away.

I sometimes spend weeks, knocking down their new little upstart hive
inside my greenshack, every morning another try, before they finally give
up and go away.

mk5000

Wasps are stinging insects who are aggressive. They are useful in that
they feed on garden pests in addition to nectar, but they do not pollinate
in the same way that bees do. Wasps are longer than bees and have a narrow
waist.

If you see a wasp nest on your property, do not attempt to remove it on
your own as wasps will aggressively protect their nests. --advice from
colorado pest pros

Corse they wouldnt be even just a tad biased, eh ?

I spray mine with fly spray and am careful when I do that.

Works fine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 12 Mar 2021 19:59:48 -0800 (PST), marika
wrote:

my sister says that if i do not chase the carpenter bees away and let them drill, the landlord will kill them

Easier said than done, but they do drill holes in the wood of the house.

Those damned caterpillar-eating wasps are waaaay harder to shoo away.

I sometimes spend weeks, knocking down their new little upstart hive inside my greenshack, every morning another try, before they finally give up and go away.

They have hives? That can be knocked down? What makes them carpenter
bees? The oned I knew had tiny electric drills they used to make holes
in the wood just below the end of the eave. I got up on a ladder and
used plastic wood or something to fill the holes. Soon after I read
that I should have put mothball in each hole first, but they didn't come
back.

mk5000

Wasps are stinging insects who are aggressive. They are useful in that they feed on garden pests in addition to nectar, but they do not pollinate in the same way that bees do. Wasps are longer than bees and have a narrow waist.

If you see a wasp nest on your property, do not attempt to remove it on your own as wasps will aggressively protect their nests. --advice from colorado pest pros

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 15:03 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING all NIGHT and DAY long, yet AGAIN!!!! LOL

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 15:03:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the sleepless trolling senile cretin's latest troll****

15:03????????? And you've been up and trolling since 01:06 last night, i.e.
ALL NIGHT long and almost ALL DAY long, yet AGAIN, you sick swine!

--
Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rodent Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total ******** most of it."