Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's with Missouri?

I tried to look up in 411.com someone in Missouri, and I got the message

Sorry!
The information you're searching for is not available.

I tried switchboard.com, which sent me to whitepages.com, and got the
same message.

I tried some other phone number service and got the same sort of
message.

I went back and looked for John Smith. Same message. Surely in the
whole state there is a John Smith.

Tried Indiana, everything worked fine.

What's with Missouri? Is it going incognito?

Is it seceding, like Texas?

Is it taking any other states with it

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I tried to look up in 411.com someone in Missouri, and I got the message

Sorry!
The information you're searching for is not available.

I tried switchboard.com, which sent me to whitepages.com, and got the
same message.

I tried some other phone number service and got the same sort of
message.

I went back and looked for John Smith. Same message. Surely in the
whole state there is a John Smith.

Tried Indiana, everything worked fine.

What's with Missouri? Is it going incognito?

Is it seceding, like Texas?

Is it taking any other states with it

I guess they don't want to show you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/2/21 6:40 AM, micky wrote:
I tried to look up in 411.com someone in Missouri, and I got the message

Sorry!
The information you're searching for is not available.

I tried switchboard.com, which sent me to whitepages.com, and got the
same message.

I tried some other phone number service and got the same sort of
message.

I went back and looked for John Smith. Same message. Surely in the
whole state there is a John Smith.

Tried Indiana, everything worked fine.

What's with Missouri? Is it going incognito?

Is it seceding, like Texas?

Is it taking any other states with it

Your leftist elite overlords canceled it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 11:01:05 AM UTC-5, jimmy wrote:
On 3/2/21 6:40 AM, micky wrote:
I tried to look up in 411.com someone in Missouri, and I got the message

Sorry!
The information you're searching for is not available.

I tried switchboard.com, which sent me to whitepages.com, and got the
same message.

I tried some other phone number service and got the same sort of
message.

I went back and looked for John Smith. Same message. Surely in the
whole state there is a John Smith.

Tried Indiana, everything worked fine.

What's with Missouri? Is it going incognito?

Is it seceding, like Texas?

Is it taking any other states with it

Your leftist elite overlords canceled it?

Hey, elections are elections.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I tried here https://www.addresses.com and found many named Dave Jones.