Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Florida and vaccinatino

My brother in Florida related to me a couple facts from this article
from the Ft. Lauderdale newspaper, about possible negative effects from
vaccinatino for corona. ,

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronav...77q-story.html

It's a good article but it, and all of us, are missing some information.
How many would have died anyhow, because they're old? How many would
get covid and then be part of the 18% iirc, who, in the over 75, die
from that.?

One of the 13 in Florida, who died within two days of receiving a
vaccine was in a hospice already. Not a good harbinger.

He's thinking about not getting the vaccine, even though he told me to.
I'm 7 years younger, but I think the big difference is that his wife is
a trumpie and she used to play Fox news all day. Now she switched to
that other one, Newmax? . Is it anti-vax? Trump was pro-vax but trump
isn't on tv anymore

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2021 8:56 PM, micky wrote:
My brother in Florida related to me a couple facts from this article
from the Ft. Lauderdale newspaper, about possible negative effects from
vaccinatino for corona. ,

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronav...77q-story.html

If patients die with a covid test positive, they were going to die
anyway, but if they die after a covid vaccination, the vaccine killed them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 23:56:23 -0500, micky
wrote:

[...]

It is clear they are doing the extended trials in the general
population. I imagine this summer the TV will be filled with lawyer
"Did you get the shot and have a reaction?
Call Dewey Cheatum and Howe. We can get you money".

I do think the government gave the drug companies some shield from
liability but that doesn't stop a lawyer from suing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yes, I think that's inherent in Emergency Use Authorization.

AIUI, the government can't force people to get immunized becaue it's an
EU, but at least the two in the US are working well and they should be
able to get a real authorization pretty soon, I would think.

population. I imagine this summer the TV will be filled with lawyer
"Did you get the shot and have a reaction?
Call Dewey Cheatum and Howe. We can get you money".

I do think the government gave the drug companies some shield from
liability but that doesn't stop a lawyer from suing.

Yes, especially when there are lawyers with time on their hands.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2021 11:56 PM, micky wrote:
[...]

Dr. Fauci and other widely recognized experts in public health and
infectious diseases have said explicitly that the risk of an elderly
person having a very severe reaction to a COVID-19 vaccination with any
of the vaccines granted FDA emergency use authorization is far lower
than the risk of having a very severe (and possibly fatal) course of
COVID-19 disease.

Look at the data. According to the newspaper article in the
Sun-Sentinel, in Florida, considering all ages, there have been 417
adverse reactions out of 1.8 million vaccinations administered. Looking
at the CDC web site today, in Florida, since the pandemic began, there
have been a total of 1,682,096 cases of COVID-19 counting all ages.
Among that cohort, there have been 26,360 deaths. Note that the number
of total cases since January 2020 is essentially the same as the number
of vaccinations administered to date.

Would you rather accept the risk of an adverse reaction to the
vaccination (417/1,800,000) or would you rather risk getting the
infection and dying (26,360/1,800,000)? And, realize that the numbers
in all cases are for all ages. We know that older people are much more
likely to have severe or fatal cases of COVID-19 disease than younger
people and therefore, if the comparison were made using Florida data
only for people age 65+, the comparison would reveal a much greater
discrepancy in risk from infection versus risk from vaccination. Unless
an individual has a medically established contra-indication to
vaccination, all others in the age group covered by the emergency use
authorization are strongly advised to get vaccinated!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/1/2021 7:53 AM, Retirednoguilt wrote:
[...]

"All five vaccines with public results have eliminated Covid-19 deaths.
They have also drastically reduced hospitalizations. “They’re all good
trial results,” Caitlin Rivers, an epidemiologist at Johns Hopkins
University, told me. “It’s great news.” "
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 10:53:49 AM UTC-5, Retirednoguilt wrote:
[...]

And factor in that no one knows if most of there adverse events were
due to the vaccine or that these elderly, sick people would have had the
problems without the vaccine. Anaphylaxis ten minutes after getting the
shot, that seems all but certain to be directly related. Someone with cancer,
in poor health, dying three days later seems less likely to be a direct result.
You would see something like 400 out of 1.8 mil if they had been given a
placebo.