Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Florida and vaccinatino

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 01 Feb 2021 01:30:32 -0500,
wrote:

On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 23:56:23 -0500, micky
wrote:

My brother in Florida related to me a couple facts from this article
from the Ft. Lauderdale newspaper, about possible negative effects from
vaccinatino for corona. ,

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronav...77q-story.html

It's a good article but it, and all of us, are missing some information.
How many would have died anyhow, because they're old? How many would
get covid and then be part of the 18% iirc, who, in the over 75, die
from that.?

One of the 13 in Florida, who died within two days of receiving a
vaccine was in a hospice already. Not a good harbinger.

He's thinking about not getting the vaccine, even though he told me to.
I'm 7 years younger, but I think the big difference is that his wife is
a trumpie and she used to play Fox news all day. Now she switched to
that other one, Newmax? . Is it anti-vax? Trump was pro-vax but trump
isn't on tv anymore

It is clear they are doing the extended trials in the general

Yes, I think that's inherent in Emergency Use Authorization.

AIUI, the government can't force people to get immunized becaue it's an
EU, but at least the two in the US are working well and they should be
able to get a real authorization pretty soon, I would think.

population. I imagine this summer the TV will be filled with lawyer
"Did you get the shot and have a reaction?
Call Dewey Cheatum and Howe. We can get you money".

I do think the government gave the drug companies some shield from
liability but that doesn't stop a lawyer from suing.

Yes, especially when there are lawyers with time on their hands.