Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Getting cash out of American Home Shield ? Experiences sought

I opted for cash out after the AHS contractor asked me to pay $1020 out of pocket.. I had my own contractor replaced the water heater for $830. After submitting the receipt AHS/Frontdoor decided to pay me $560. I have been waiting for the check for the past nine months. I have called on several occasions no luck. Its frustrating. The customer service reps forget about you immediately they hang up.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...gh-472770-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2021 12:15 PM, Ade wrote:
I opted for cash out after the AHS contractor asked me to pay $1020 out
of pocket.. I had my own contractor replaced the water heater for $830.
After submitting the receipt AHS/Frontdoor decided to pay me $560. I
have been waiting for the check for the past nine months. I have called
on several occasions no luck. Its frustrating. The customer service
reps forget about you immediately they hang up.

Anyone that has a so called home warranty is being take for a ride.
They are a waste of money. Put that premium into a savings account and
you will come out far ahead over time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ade" wrote in message
roupdirect.com...
I opted for cash out after the AHS contractor asked me to pay $1020 out of
pocket.. I had my own contractor replaced the water heater for $830. After
submitting the receipt AHS/Frontdoor decided to pay me $560. I have been
waiting for the check for the past nine months. I have called on several
occasions no luck. Its frustrating. The customer service reps forget
about you immediately they hang up.

He is unlikely to care about what happened to you after 17 years.

--
For full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...gh-472770-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Obnoxious Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 04:51:05 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's latest troll****

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.