Posted to alt.home.repair
Heywood[_3_] Heywood[_3_] is offline

Default Getting cash out of American Home Shield ? Experiences sought

On 1/31/2021 12:15 PM, Ade wrote:
I opted for cash out after the AHS contractor asked me to pay $1020 out
of pocket.. I had my own contractor replaced the water heater for $830.
After submitting the receipt AHS/Frontdoor decided to pay me $560. I
have been waiting for the check for the past nine months. I have called
on several occasions no luck. Its frustrating. The customer service
reps forget about you immediately they hang up.

Anyone that has a so called home warranty is being take for a ride.
They are a waste of money. Put that premium into a savings account and
you will come out far ahead over time.