Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Has Cuomo-19 killed more old people than COVID-19?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/29/watchd...e-death-count/

ALBANY €” Gov. Andrew Cuomo and his Health Department chief Dr. Howard Zucker will not be let off the hook for months of refusing to release the total
number of nursing home fatalities due to coronavirus, a watchdog group vowed Friday.

The Empire Center for Public Policy plans to move forward with its lawsuit against the Cuomo administration despite the release of Attorney General
Letitia James bombshell report on Thursday, which found the Health Department underreported the total virus-related deaths since March by nearly 50
percent €” for a total around 13,000.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Don't even have to read it to know you're stupid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 5:19:50 PM UTC-6, micky wrote:
Don't even have to read it to know you're stupid.

So does anyone have any idea how many more people died because Covid carriers
were put into rest homes?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/21 6:19 PM, micky wrote:
Don't even have to read it to know you're stupid.

If a democrat can't dispute the facts, they start name-calling. LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 8:03:50 PM UTC-5, Dave wrote:
On 1/29/21 6:19 PM, micky wrote:
Don't even have to read it to know you're stupid.

If a democrat can't dispute the facts, they start name-calling. LOL

Although I would like Cuomo to man up and admit his fault, the one
does not preclude the other. Oliver George is a troll.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/21 6:19 PM, micky wrote:
Don't even have to read it to know you're stupid.

If a democrat can't dispute the facts, they start name-calling. LOL

Although I would like Cuomo to man up and admit his fault, the one
does not preclude the other. Oliver George is a troll.

Cindy Hamilton

Instead of admitting it, yesterday Cuomo tripled down, claiming he did nothing
wrong, trying to blame Trump, etc. He was asked what he has to say to the
people who had their dad die in one of the nursing homes that Cuomo's
administration ordered to take in Covid patients. He said your dad would
have died anyway, whether they died in a nursing home or hospital doesn't
matter. For those not familiar, the nursing home vs hospital angle is that
Cuomo has been lying about how many people died from infections in
nursing homes. Infections that were greatly increased y the state order
requiring them to take in people infected with Covid. In their count, the
Cuomo administration only counted people who were diagnosed and died
with Covid in the nursing homes, not those that were taken from the
nursing homes to hospitals and died there. So Cuomo's statement is pure
BS, the whole point is that his actions increased the deaths.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/21 6:19 PM, micky wrote:
[...]

Maybe he is just trying to save Medicare in a "Logan's Run" scheme.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/21 6:19 PM, micky wrote:
Don't even have to read it to know you're stupid.

If a democrat can't dispute the facts, they start name-calling. LOL

Although I would like Cuomo to man up and admit his fault, the one
does not preclude the other. Oliver George is a troll.

For sure. And I consider anyone who would change Covid-19 to
anything-else-19 to be over the top and stupid. So the subject line
said it all and that's why there was no need to read whatever gibberish
he wrote.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/21 6:19 PM, micky wrote:
Don't even have to read it to know you're stupid.

If a democrat can't dispute the facts, they start name-calling. LOL

Although I would like Cuomo to man up and admit his fault, the one
does not preclude the other. Oliver George is a troll.

For sure. And I consider anyone who would change Covid-19 to
anything-else-19 to be over the top and stupid. So the subject line
said it all and that's why there was no need to read whatever gibberish
he wrote.

Cindy Hamilton

You won't read it because it shows a DEMOCRAT, Cuomo doing something
very stupid that killed thousands of people. And Cuomo is just like Trump,
lying and denying what he did. His own AG, a DEMOCRAT, just put out the
truth, that Cuomo has been lying about the deaths in nursing homes following
his order that they take in Covid postitive people. But heh, he's a DEMOCRAT
so nothing wrong there. Always a diehard partisan Democrat, always. The
mirror image of the trumpets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/21 6:19 PM, micky wrote:
Don't even have to read it to know you're stupid.

If a democrat can't dispute the facts, they start name-calling. LOL

Although I would like Cuomo to man up and admit his fault, the one
does not preclude the other. Oliver George is a troll.

For sure. And I consider anyone who would change Covid-19 to
anything-else-19 to be over the top and stupid. So the subject line
said it all and that's why there was no need to read whatever gibberish
he wrote.

Cindy Hamilton

You won't read it because it shows a DEMOCRAT,

Here you are being stupid again. I KNOW why I didn't read it. You
don't.

Don't try to put words in my mouth or thoughts in my head. Doing that
makes someone look like a fool.