Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Has Cuomo-19 killed more old people than COVID-19?

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 30 Jan 2021 02:09:48 -0800 (PST),
" wrote:

On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 8:03:50 PM UTC-5, Dave wrote:
On 1/29/21 6:19 PM, micky wrote:
Don't even have to read it to know you're stupid.

If a democrat can't dispute the facts, they start name-calling. LOL

Although I would like Cuomo to man up and admit his fault, the one
does not preclude the other. Oliver George is a troll.

For sure. And I consider anyone who would change Covid-19 to
anything-else-19 to be over the top and stupid. So the subject line
said it all and that's why there was no need to read whatever gibberish
he wrote.

Cindy Hamilton