Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New Jersey Hospitals have killed more people than my handguns!

We need to ban hospitals.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nati...498827101.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/18 6:43 PM, Wilma Fingerdoo wrote:
We need to ban hospitals.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nati...498827101.html

"Death by Medical" is the leading killer of Americans.
Of the 8 or so folks that have died on me lately, only
one was not Death by Medical, mostly hospital infections
and one punctured colon (colonoscopy) and one bleed
out from rat poison (blood thinners).

You walk in under your own power and you get carried
out in a bag.

And while we are at it, what is the statistic, Allopaths
kill five times as many folks with their "designer opiates"
than all the illegal drugs combined?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 21:43:36 -0400, Wilma Fingerdoo
wrote:

We need to ban hospitals.

No, you need to shoot more people. It's what guns are for.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We need to ban hospitals.

No, you need to shoot more people. It's what guns are for.
[]'s

Insurrection weapons are there to insure we stay citizens and
not become subjects. A government that can not trust its
citizens with the tools to overthrow it is a government that
can not be trusted by its citizens.

Think of it this way, insurrection weapons are there to shoot
communists with when they decide to take over the government.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/18 6:43 PM, Wilma Fingerdoo wrote:
We need to ban hospitals.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nati...498827101.html

the republicans are trying very hard to do that

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We need to ban hospitals.

No, you need to shoot more people. It's what guns are for.
[]'s

Insurrection weapons are there to insure we stay citizens and
not become subjects. A government that can not trust its
citizens with the tools to overthrow it is a government that
can not be trusted by its citizens.

Think of it this way, insurrection weapons are there to shoot
communists with when they decide to take over the government.

so you are advocating killing Melania?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/18 7:58 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 10/28/18 7:27 PM, T wrote:
On 10/28/18 7:15 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 21:43:36 -0400, Wilma Fingerdoo
wrote:

We need to ban hospitals.

Â*Â*Â* No, you need to shoot more people. It's what guns are for.
Â*Â*Â* []'s

Insurrection weapons are there to insure we stay citizens and
not become subjects.Â* A government that can not trust its
citizens with the tools to overthrow it is a government that
can not be trusted by its citizens.

Think of it this way, insurrection weapons are there to shoot
communists with when they decide to take over the government.

so you are advocating killing Melania?

Ass hole

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/18 7:57 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 10/28/18 6:43 PM, Wilma Fingerdoo wrote:
We need to ban hospitals.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nati...498827101.html

the republicans are trying very hard to do that

No hey are not. You pulled that out of your ass
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 10:12:33 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 10/28/18 6:43 PM, Wilma Fingerdoo wrote:
We need to ban hospitals.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nati...498827101.html

"Death by Medical" is the leading killer of Americans.
Of the 8 or so folks that have died on me lately, only
one was not Death by Medical, mostly hospital infections
and one punctured colon (colonoscopy) and one bleed
out from rat poison (blood thinners).

You walk in under your own power and you get carried
out in a bag.

And while we are at it, what is the statistic, Allopaths
kill five times as many folks with their "designer opiates"
than all the illegal drugs combined?

Then you wonder why we call you trumptards.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29/10/2018 02:27, T wrote:
On 10/28/18 7:15 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 21:43:36 -0400, Wilma Fingerdoo
wrote:

We need to ban hospitals.

Â*Â*Â*Â*No, you need to shoot more people. It's what guns are for.
Â*Â*Â*Â*[]'s

Insurrection weapons are there to insure we stay citizens and
not become subjects.Â* A government that can not trust its
citizens with the tools to overthrow it is a government that
can not be trusted by its citizens.

Think of it this way, insurrection weapons are there to shoot
communists with when they decide to take over the government.

In other words, you live in fear.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29/10/2018 03:56, T wrote:
On 10/28/18 7:57 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 10/28/18 6:43 PM, Wilma Fingerdoo wrote:
We need to ban hospitals.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nati...498827101.html

the republicans are trying very hard to do that

No hey are not.Â* You pulled that out of your ass

That's donkey abuse.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We need to ban hospitals.

Â*Â*Â*Â*No, you need to shoot more people. It's what guns are for.
Â*Â*Â*Â*[]'s

Insurrection weapons are there to insure we stay citizens and
not become subjects.Â* A government that can not trust its
citizens with the tools to overthrow it is a government that
can not be trusted by its citizens.

Think of it this way, insurrection weapons are there to shoot
communists with when they decide to take over the government.

In other words, you live in fear.

No, guns are just another form of insurance.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/18 10:57 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 10/28/18 6:43 PM, Wilma Fingerdoo wrote:
We need to ban hospitals.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nati...498827101.html

the republicans are trying very hard to do that

could you provide a link to where that is documented?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29/10/2018 10:30, devnull wrote:
On 10/28/18 10:57 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 10/28/18 6:43 PM, Wilma Fingerdoo wrote:
We need to ban hospitals.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nati...498827101.html

the republicans are trying very hard to do that

could you provide a link to where that is documented?

'How the Hospitals Serving Trump Voters Are Closing€”And Hes Letting

It Happen'

More than 80 rural hospitals have shuttered over the last eight years.
So why hasnt the government stepped in to help?

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...p-republicans/

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29/10/2018 10:35, Bod wrote:
On 29/10/2018 10:30, devnull wrote:
On 10/28/18 10:57 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 10/28/18 6:43 PM, Wilma Fingerdoo wrote:
We need to ban hospitals.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nati...498827101.html

the republicans are trying very hard to do that

could you provide a link to where that is documented?

'How the Hospitals Serving Trump Voters Are Closing€”And Hes Letting

It Happen'

More than 80 rural hospitals have shuttered over the last eight years.
So why hasnt the government stepped in to help?

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...p-republicans/

And:

Louisiana Republicans Preparing To Evict 20,000 Nursing Home Residents,
Shut Hospitals

https://www.nationalmemo.com/louisia...t&i d=0&data=

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/18 10:12 PM, T wrote:
You walk in under your own power and you get carried
out in a bag.

Only after they vacuum out your life's savings.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/18 3:49 AM, devnull wrote:
On 10/28/18 10:12 PM, T wrote:
You walk in under your own power and you get carried
out in a bag.

Only after they vacuum out your life's savings.

True. I stand corrected!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We need to ban hospitals.

Â*Â*Â*Â*No, you need to shoot more people. It's what guns are for.
Â*Â*Â*Â*[]'s

Insurrection weapons are there to insure we stay citizens and
not become subjects.Â* A government that can not trust its
citizens with the tools to overthrow it is a government that
can not be trusted by its citizens.

Think of it this way, insurrection weapons are there to shoot
communists with when they decide to take over the government.

In other words, you live in fear.

No, guns are just another form of insurance.

Like wearing your seat belt.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We need to ban hospitals.

No, you need to shoot more people. It's what guns are for.
[]'s

Think of it this way, insurrection weapons are there to shoot
communists with when they decide to take over the government.

Shhhhh. Putin might hear. It's illegal to even hint at killing
the guy in charge.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We need to ban hospitals.

No, you need to shoot more people. It's what guns are for.
[]'s

Insurrection weapons are there to insure we stay citizens and
not become subjects. A government that can not trust its
citizens with the tools to overthrow it is a government that
can not be trusted by its citizens.

Think of it this way, insurrection weapons are there to shoot
communists with when they decide to take over the government.

so you are advocating killing Melania?

Ass hole

her husband is the asshole, she's just a communist

Posted to alt.home.repair

devnull posted for all of us...

On 10/28/18 10:12 PM, T wrote:
You walk in under your own power and you get carried
out in a bag.

Only after they vacuum out your life's savings.

It is called a wallet biopsy.

--
Tekkie