Posted to alt.home.repair
devnull devnull is offline

Default New Jersey Hospitals have killed more people than my handguns!

On 10/29/18 2:09 AM, Bod wrote:
On 29/10/2018 02:27, T wrote:
On 10/28/18 7:15 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 21:43:36 -0400, Wilma Fingerdoo
wrote:

We need to ban hospitals.

Â*Â*Â*Â*No, you need to shoot more people. It's what guns are for.
Â*Â*Â*Â*[]'s

Insurrection weapons are there to insure we stay citizens and
not become subjects.Â* A government that can not trust its
citizens with the tools to overthrow it is a government that
can not be trusted by its citizens.

Think of it this way, insurrection weapons are there to shoot
communists with when they decide to take over the government.

In other words, you live in fear.

No, guns are just another form of insurance.