Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Boris Johnson accepts full responsibility for all of the UK deaths

€œI am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done,€ he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he hasn't.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:10:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

€œI am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done,€ he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he hasn't.

I don't expect Biden to either.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/27/2021 2:06 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:10:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

€œI am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done,€ he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he hasn't.

I don't expect Biden to either.

At least he is doing something about it.

Biden started with the first national memorial for the trump virus victims.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 17:14:04 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 1/27/2021 2:06 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:10:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

€œI am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done,€ he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he hasn't.

I don't expect Biden to either.

At least he is doing something about it.

Biden started with the first national memorial for the trump virus victims.

I bet that makes them get well soon

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:10:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

€œI am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done,€ he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he hasn't.

I don't expect Biden to either.

At least he is doing something about it.

Biden started with the first national memorial for the trump virus victims.

I bet that makes them get well soon

I bet it helped a lot of the families feel that somebody cared.

Sorry, I know Repubs are incapable of understanding such needs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:10:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

€œI am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done,€ he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he hasn't.

I don't expect Biden to either.

At least he is doing something about it.

Biden started with the first national memorial for the trump virus victims.

I bet that makes them get well soon

I bet it helped a lot of the families feel that somebody cared.

Sorry, I know Repubs are incapable of understanding such needs.

Hopes and Prayers huh?
I can remember you making fun of that a while ago.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:10:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

“I am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done,” he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he hasn't.

I don't expect Biden to either.

At least he is doing something about it.

Biden started with the first national memorial for the trump virus victims.

I bet that makes them get well soon

I bet it helped a lot of the families feel that somebody cared.

Sorry, I know Repubs are incapable of understanding such needs.

Hopes and Prayers huh?
I can remember you making fun of that a while ago.

There's a big difference between someone using a cliche to look
sympathetic and the feelings of those to whom the cliche is directed.
They may appreciate even if it's trite.

But there's a bigger different between 6 cliche words and the things
Biden said and actually did, at his inauguration, at the Lincoln
Memorial, and maybe other times during those days, especially in light
of the nothingness that trump had done in their memory.

Add to that that most people, probably everyone except die-hard cynics
and some political opponents, believe that Biden means it, but whenever
trump says something out of character he clearly is reading what someone
else wrote for him, and he seems to go out of his way to sound
insincere, with a bland monotone, like a 15-year old who's a bad student
and has to read in class a few paragraphs from some famous author, who
doesn't give a darn about what he's reading and wants to be home playing
video games or tweeting.

Really??

I have no idea what you might have written. Wouldn't answer at all
except not answering might look like I think you did.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:10:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

€œI am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done,€ he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he hasn't.

I don't expect Biden to either.

At least he is doing something about it.

Biden started with the first national memorial for the trump virus
victims.

I bet that makes them get well soon

I bet it helped a lot of the families feel that somebody cared.

Fat lot of good that is for the dead ones.

Sorry, I know Repubs are incapable of understanding such needs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 16:42:42 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
dennis@home to know-it-all Rodent Speed:
"You really should stop commenting on things you know nothing about."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 16:42:42 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:10:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

€œI am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done,€ he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he hasn't.

I don't expect Biden to either.

At least he is doing something about it.

Biden started with the first national memorial for the trump virus
victims.

I bet that makes them get well soon

I bet it helped a lot of the families feel that somebody cared.

Fat lot of good that is for the dead ones.

Or the survivors.
Memorials don't bring home a paycheck, help you raise the kids or take
out the trash.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/2021 6:25 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 16:42:42 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Bob F" wrote in message

wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:10:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

€œI am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done,€ he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he hasn't.

I don't expect Biden to either.

At least he is doing something about it.

Biden started with the first national memorial for the trump virus
victims.

I bet that makes them get well soon

I bet it helped a lot of the families feel that somebody cared.

Fat lot of good that is for the dead ones.

Or the survivors.
Memorials don't bring home a paycheck, help you raise the kids or take
out the trash.

Again, you prove Repubs are heartless.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 20:13:23 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 1/29/2021 6:25 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 16:42:42 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Bob F" wrote in message

wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:10:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

€œI am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done,€ he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he hasn't.

I don't expect Biden to either.

At least he is doing something about it.

Biden started with the first national memorial for the trump virus
victims.

I bet that makes them get well soon

I bet it helped a lot of the families feel that somebody cared.

Fat lot of good that is for the dead ones.

Or the survivors.
Memorials don't bring home a paycheck, help you raise the kids or take
out the trash.

Again, you prove Repubs are heartless.

And you democrats are out of touch with reality.
I know some people who lost their bread winner and after a few weeks
the reality sinks in. When they start paying the bills, they need a
baby sitter or a partner around the house they realize how much their
partner did.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 1/27/2021 2:06 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:10:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

€œI am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done,€ he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he hasn't.

I don't expect Biden to either.

At least he is doing something about it.

Biden started with the first national memorial for the trump virus
victims.

I bet that makes them get well soon

I bet it helped a lot of the families feel that somebody cared.

Fat lot of good that is for the dead ones.

Or the survivors.
Memorials don't bring home a paycheck, help you raise the kids or take
out the trash.

Biden can't cough up money by himself. That will take time. Meanwhile,
he can be humane and commemorate those lost to the virus.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 1/27/2021 2:06 PM, wrote:
[...]

He will just print the money like his predecessors.
His rich guy tax won't even come close to covering all the extra
spending he has promised.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 1/27/2021 2:06 PM, wrote:
[...]

Probably because Trump spent all of the money. The US national debt is
huge because of Trump's giveaways etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

€œI am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of
course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done,€ he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he
hasn't.

I don't expect Biden to either.

At least he is doing something about it.

Biden started with the first national memorial for the trump virus
victims.

I bet that makes them get well soon

I bet it helped a lot of the families feel that somebody cared.

Fat lot of good that is for the dead ones.
Or the survivors.
Memorials don't bring home a paycheck, help you raise the kids or take
out the trash.

Biden can't cough up money by himself.Β* That will take time.Β* Meanwhile,
he can be humane and commemorate those lost to the virus.

Cindy Hamilton

He will just print the money like his predecessors.
His rich guy tax won't even come close to covering all the extra
spending he has promised.

Probably because Trump spent all of the money. The US national debt is
huge because of Trump's giveaways etc.

'Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic)
That Itll Weigh Down the Economy for Years'

The €œKing of Debt€ promised to reduce the national debt €” then his tax
cuts made it surge. Add in the pandemic, and he oversaw the
third-biggest deficit increase of any president.

https://www.propublica.org/article/national-debt-trump
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 16:42:42 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Bob F" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

And which party is ACTUALLY trying to do something about that. CERTAINLY
NOT the REPUBS!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 1/27/2021 2:06 PM, wrote:
[...]

Thoughts and prayers...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 12:26:46 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Thoughts and prayers...

More senile blather, bull**** and gossip! tsk

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Are your feelings the same about Memorial and Veterans day?

Do you have feelings for anyone who has passed?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

And for their families of course.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 1/27/2021 2:06 PM, wrote:
[...]

The debt was huge long before Trump.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 16:42:42 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Bob F" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Trump proposed the $2k against the wishes of most of his party. I am
not saying it was a good idea financially since it wasn't funded or
even that it really helps but it was a gesture.
A memorial doesn't keep the water from being shut off either.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I am the only survivor in my family. I know about feelings but none of
us wanted to be buried. No "memorials".
Feelings are something you have inside, not a rock you cry on.