Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Boris Johnson accepts full responsibility for all of the UKdeaths

On 1/29/2021 11:08 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 20:13:23 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 1/29/2021 6:25 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 16:42:42 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 1/27/2021 8:56 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 17:14:04 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 1/27/2021 2:06 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:10:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

I am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course as
Prime Minister I take full responsibility for everything that the
government has done, he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-official-data

If only Trump had the balls to say the same, but of course he hasn't.

I don't expect Biden to either.

At least he is doing something about it.

Biden started with the first national memorial for the trump virus
victims.

I bet that makes them get well soon

I bet it helped a lot of the families feel that somebody cared.

Fat lot of good that is for the dead ones.

Or the survivors.
Memorials don't bring home a paycheck, help you raise the kids or take
out the trash.

Again, you prove Repubs are heartless.

And you democrats are out of touch with reality.
I know some people who lost their bread winner and after a few weeks
the reality sinks in. When they start paying the bills, they need a
baby sitter or a partner around the house they realize how much their
partner did.

And which party is ACTUALLY trying to do something about that. CERTAINLY
NOT the REPUBS!