Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Boris Johnson UPDATE

On Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 1:01:33 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
On 06/04/2020 20:36, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 3:31:14 PM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
Just heard a newsflash that Boris's condition has worsened and he is now
in intensive care.
--
Bod

It's not good. He;s had it for over a week and it looks like that's when
patients who wind up in serious trouble often suddenly go south. It's not
too bad for a week or ten days, then suddenly it accelerates. That's why
they put him in the hospital yesterday as a precaution. I'll bet they
are pumping him full of hydrochloroquine and Z.

Yes it doesn't look good, but I doubt they are using hydrochloroquine
and Z, but I'm sure we'll find out.
--
Bod

I would bet they are either using that or Remdesivir, but you may never find
out. No worries, Trump has help on the way. Do some googling for Trump's
bizarre rant at his press conference about that. Totally incoherent, something
about he's talked to drug companies, they say things people can't even
understand, but Trump can. They have therapies, therapies, I say,
they are smart, they are
rushing over to Boris. I guess they are just going over there and shoving
Boris's docs out of the way. It's one of his most incoherent and
stupidest rants. I see he reminded us that the Comfort is a "big" ship
again too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/04/2020 14:58, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Lol, another show of his insanity.