Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT- forbidden post on Facebook

Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it. Lot of
censorship out there folks and that include Google.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 10:48:19 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it. Lot of
censorship out there folks and that include Google.

So use another search engine. I'm sure Duck Duck Go would be more to your
taste.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 10:48:19 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it. Lot of
censorship out there folks and that include Google.

Where is anything that substantiates the claim that Facebook said posting that
statement or video of Biden saying it violates FB standards? Call me skeptical.
If it was censored, I'd bet it was because it was posted with something else or
by someone who is being restricted for other postings.

Beyond that, where were you when Trump was issuing one exec order after another?
If you want to make the case that Biden was lying, I wouldn't go there. It would be
one Biden lie versus ten thousand from Trump.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/27/2021 8:31 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 10:48:19 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it. Lot of
censorship out there folks and that include Google.

Where is anything that substantiates the claim that Facebook said posting that
statement or video of Biden saying it violates FB standards? Call me skeptical.
If it was censored, I'd bet it was because it was posted with something else or
by someone who is being restricted for other postings.

Beyond that, where were you when Trump was issuing one exec order after another?
If you want to make the case that Biden was lying, I wouldn't go there. It would be
one Biden lie versus ten thousand from Trump.

Biden seems to understand that the main purpose of executive orders is
reversing trump's executive orders.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/27/2021 10:48 AM, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it.Â* Lot of
censorship out there folks and that include Google.

For those responding on my blocked list like our traitor who do not
believe me, try posting url on Facebook yourselves.

Also to commie, f'ing bob, I know you like this.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT- forbidden post on Facebook fyi traitor

On 1/27/2021 12:49 PM, Frank wrote:
On 1/27/2021 10:48 AM, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it.Â* Lot
of censorship out there folks and that include Google.

For those responding on my blocked list like our traitor who do not
believe me, try posting url on Facebook yourselves.

Also to commie, f'ing bob, I know you like this.

newswars.com

Your post couldn't be shared, because this link goes against our
Community Standards

If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/27/2021 10:48 AM, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it.Â* Lot of
censorship out there folks and that include Google.

Most of his EOs are to cancel the EOs of his predecessor. The guy that
admired dictators and wanted to be one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/27/2021 11:49 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/27/2021 10:48 AM, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it.Â* Lot
of censorship out there folks and that include Google.

For those responding on my blocked list like our traitor who do not
believe me, try posting url on Facebook yourselves.

Also to commie, f'ing bob, I know you like this.

Recently, a friend asked me how she could d/l a video I uploaded. The
file was too big to just send her via the FB chat, so I found the link
to d/l video's via facebook. When I tried to send her the link via fb
chat, fb blocked it and said it was a spam link. I thought.. hmmmm ...
I don't think so... I just took a screenshot of the link and sent her
the screenshot. There's always a way around fb censorship. Who are
they to tell me which links I can share with friends via private chat?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 19:48:27 -0600, Muggles wrote:

[...]

Who are they, you ask? They are the owners of the platform. You're just a
guest.

I don't use FB so I can't comment on the veracity of your other claims
about being blocked. Seems like it could just as well have been user error.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/27/2021 10:51 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/27/2021 12:49 PM, Frank wrote:
On 1/27/2021 10:48 AM, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it. Lot
of censorship out there folks and that include Google.

For those responding on my blocked list like our traitor who do not
believe me, try posting url on Facebook yourselves.

Also to commie, f'ing bob, I know you like this.

newswars.com

Your post couldn't be shared, because this link goes against our
Community Standards

If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.

That community has standards? I'll be damned.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 27 Jan 2021 22:07:10 -0600, Jim Joyce
wrote:

[...]

A) It's not censorship in the way you're using it.
B) There's not always a way around it.

they to tell me which links I can share with friends via private chat?

Who are they, you ask? They are the owners of the platform. You're just a
guest.

Absolutely.

I don't use FB so I can't comment on the veracity of your other claims
about being blocked. Seems like it could just as well have been user error.

Not only does FB have rules, but the list I read on FB** has additional
rules, one of which is not even an indirect reference to politics. Or a
passing embedded reference when it was truly posted for a non-political
reason.

**FB has a terrible format, and periodically I mention that Usenet is
better. But the young ones probably don't even know what I'm talking
about.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

What ever made you think that chat was private. They vacuum up all
that data and sell it too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 21:27:18 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Your post couldn't be shared, because this link goes against our
Community Standards

If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.

That community has standards? I'll be damned.

You don't feel you already are? You what with all this your endless idiotic
gossiping here? That must be how it sounds in hell.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/27/2021 10:58 PM, wrote:
[...]

It's probably a bot that tried to block the link I was posting to my
friend. If it was a person, they would block it as a screenshot, too.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/27/2021 8:48 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/27/2021 11:49 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/27/2021 10:48 AM, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it.Â* Lot
of censorship out there folks and that include Google.

For those responding on my blocked list like our traitor who do not
believe me, try posting url on Facebook yourselves.

Also to commie, f'ing bob, I know you like this.

Recently, a friend asked me how she could d/l a video I uploaded. The
file was too big to just send her via the FB chat, so I found the link
to d/l video's via facebook.Â* When I tried to send her the link via fb
chat, fb blocked it and said it was a spam link.Â* I thought..Â* hmmmm ...
I don't think so...Â*Â* I just took a screenshot of the link and sent her
the screenshot.Â* There's always a way around fb censorship.Â* Who are
they to tell me which links I can share with friends via private chat?

Facebook blocks sites that they do not like regardless of content as
they did the NY Post during the Biden laptop scandal. If the video was
somewhere like Wapo, Huffpo (fat chance) it would have been allowed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/28/2021 9:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

they did the NY Post during the Biden laptop scandal.Â* If the video was
somewhere like Wapo, Huffpo (fat chance) it would have been allowed.

I saw this video on fb, but the post it was on didn't have the share
tab, so I d/l the video from that link and reposted it myself. A friend
wanted the video, so I showed her the link I used to d/l fb videos. If
I couldn't send it as a hotlink, I will find another way. Screenshots
work.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/28/2021 11:06 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/28/2021 9:59 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/27/2021 8:48 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/27/2021 11:49 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/27/2021 10:48 AM, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it.
Lot of censorship out there folks and that include Google.

For those responding on my blocked list like our traitor who do not
believe me, try posting url on Facebook yourselves.

Also to commie, f'ing bob, I know you like this.

Recently, a friend asked me how she could d/l a video I uploaded. The
file was too big to just send her via the FB chat, so I found the
link to d/l video's via facebook.Â* When I tried to send her the link
via fb chat, fb blocked it and said it was a spam link.Â* I thought..
hmmmm ... I don't think so...Â*Â* I just took a screenshot of the link
and sent her the screenshot.Â* There's always a way around fb
censorship. Who are they to tell me which links I can share with
friends via private chat?

Facebook blocks sites that they do not like regardless of content as
they did the NY Post during the Biden laptop scandal.Â* If the video
was somewhere like Wapo, Huffpo (fat chance) it would have been allowed.

I saw this video on fb, but the post it was on didn't have the share
tab, so I d/l the video from that link and reposted it myself.Â* A friend
wanted the video, so I showed her the link I used to d/l fb videos.Â* If
I couldn't send it as a hotlink, I will find another way.Â* Screenshots
work.Â*

Where there is a will, there is a way. I managed to post Biden's text
to FB including a KMA to Mark Zukerberg.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 12:52:01 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 1/27/2021 12:49 PM, Frank wrote:
On 1/27/2021 10:48 AM, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it. Lot
of censorship out there folks and that include Google.

For those responding on my blocked list like our traitor who do not
believe me, try posting url on Facebook yourselves.

Also to commie, f'ing bob, I know you like this.

newswars.com

Your post couldn't be shared, because this link goes against our
Community Standards

If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.

Thanks for proving that it's not the video of what Biden said that Facebook is blocking,
it's apparently all reference to anything from "newswars.com". So it's like I said, it's not the video
that's the issue, it's whatever else those posting it have done to get themselves locked
out. I have no idea what "newswars" is all about, what else they have posted, do you?
Is it like Infowars?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 10:59:56 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

You just contradicted yourself. First you say FB is blocking the WEBSITE,
which is "Newswars", then you say they blocked the Biden video. There is
a big difference. I have no idea what all has been going on at that website,
do you? They very well could have violated FB terms of service. I never heard
of it before, is it your regular source for "news"?

Heh, Frank, never mind you moron. I just googled and Newswars is an Alex Jones
website. So Nuff said. FB isn't blocking the video of what Biden said, they are
blocking Alex Jones and for good reasons.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 11:07:15 PM UTC-5, Jim Joyce wrote:
[...]

It's not user error. FB is not blocking a video of what Biden said. They are
blocking the website Newswars. I had never heard of it before, but it sounds
similar to Infowars. A quick google shows that it is in fact another Alex Jones
website. So that is what FB is blocking, for good reason, not a vidoe of Biden.
It's easy to confuse and fool some people.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/27/2021 5:54 PM, Heywood wrote:
On 1/27/2021 10:48 AM, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it.Â* Lot
of censorship out there folks and that include Google.

Most of his EOs are to cancel the EOs of his predecessor.Â* The guy that
admired dictators and wanted to be one.

Guess you do not recognize socialist dictators.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/28/2021 1:20 PM, Frank wrote:
On 1/27/2021 5:54 PM, Heywood wrote:
On 1/27/2021 10:48 AM, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it.Â* Lot
of censorship out there folks and that include Google.

Most of his EOs are to cancel the EOs of his predecessor.Â* The guy
that admired dictators and wanted to be one.

Guess you do not recognize socialist dictators.

I just found that Facebook will allow this post:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

Of course the commies here will still defend him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 09:38:52 -0600, Muggles wrote:

On 1/27/2021 10:58 PM, wrote:
[...]

It's hilarious to me that you would entertain the notion, even for a
moment, that a human was involved in your chat in real time. :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Heywood" wrote in message
On 1/27/2021 10:48 AM, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/
You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it. Lot of
censorship out there folks and that include Google.

Most of his EOs are to cancel the EOs of his predecessor.

Yes.

The guy that admired dictators and wanted to be one.

But never had any possibility of being one in the USA,

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 06:10:38 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/28/2021 11:01 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/28/2021 11:06 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/28/2021 9:59 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/27/2021 8:48 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/27/2021 11:49 AM, Frank wrote:
On 1/27/2021 10:48 AM, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it.
Lot of censorship out there folks and that include Google.

For those responding on my blocked list like our traitor who do not
believe me, try posting url on Facebook yourselves.

Also to commie, f'ing bob, I know you like this.

Recently, a friend asked me how she could d/l a video I uploaded.
The file was too big to just send her via the FB chat, so I found
the link to d/l video's via facebook.Â* When I tried to send her the
link via fb chat, fb blocked it and said it was a spam link.Â* I
thought.. hmmmm ... I don't think so...Â*Â* I just took a screenshot
of the link and sent her the screenshot.Â* There's always a way
around fb censorship. Who are they to tell me which links I can
share with friends via private chat?

Facebook blocks sites that they do not like regardless of content as
they did the NY Post during the Biden laptop scandal.Â* If the video
was somewhere like Wapo, Huffpo (fat chance) it would have been allowed.

I saw this video on fb, but the post it was on didn't have the share
tab, so I d/l the video from that link and reposted it myself.Â* A
friend wanted the video, so I showed her the link I used to d/l fb
videos.Â* If I couldn't send it as a hotlink, I will find another way.
Screenshots work.Â*

Where there is a will, there is a way.Â* I managed to post Biden's text
to FB including a KMA to Mark Zukerberg.

yep

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/27/2021 10:58 PM, wrote:
[...]

Usually you can trick those bots by leaving off the HTTP header and
using a * for the dot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 09:42:49 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

Yes again, shoot the messenger. Nobody is claiming that the video is
fake. It is just that FB hates any sites that will host it.
I can understand them not wanting to host a video they don't want
people to see but a link? Really?

I am happy I have my own web site (two actually) so I don't need to go
through that bull****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yes, I mentioned that is what I found and they did allow this one.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...ayyGF-Kl46q-dY

I ditched my websites a while back hosted by Go Daddy. Don't forget
they were the host that cancelled Parler.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

I ditched my websites a while back hosted by Go Daddy. Don't forget
they were the host that cancelled Parler.

God forbid Go Daddy should decide what's acceptable on its site.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The messenger in this case is Alex Jones. I see nothing wrong with FB banning him
and his hateful lies. I would ban him from any websites I hosted as I do not want to
be involved with enabling him.

Nobody is claiming that the video is
fake.

No one here ever said that.

It is just that FB hates any sites that will host it.

I can understand them not wanting to host a video they don't want
people to see but a link? Really?

Now there is some mighty bizarre nonsense. Again, this is the BS that Frank
tried to pull, that FB is trying to ban the video. FB has banned ALEX JONES
because of all his other hate, lies, incitement, it has nothing to do with this video.
You and Frank claim that FB focused on blocking this video, when in fact what
they did was block Alex Jones's websites period.

I am happy I have my own web site (two actually) so I don't need to go
through that bull****.

Are you hosting Alex Jones?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I tried leaving off the http header, but didn't try using the * instead
of a period.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 03:43:43 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

I ditched my websites a while back hosted by Go Daddy. Don't forget
they were the host that cancelled Parler.

God forbid Go Daddy should decide what's acceptable on its site.

Cindy Hamilton

I think it was actually AWS that hosts Go Daddy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

I ditched my websites a while back hosted by Go Daddy. Don't forget
they were the host that cancelled Parler.

God forbid Go Daddy should decide what's acceptable on its site.

Cindy Hamilton

I think it was actually AWS that hosts Go Daddy.

Granted. And AWS cancelled Parler.

The principle remains. We have free speech, but nobody is required
to give us a platform to exercise it.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

I ditched my websites a while back hosted by Go Daddy. Don't forget
they were the host that cancelled Parler.

God forbid Go Daddy should decide what's acceptable on its site.

Cindy Hamilton

I think it was actually AWS that hosts Go Daddy.

Yes it tracks down to Bezos who also owns the Washington Post.

Who probably does not involve himself in every decision made in
his companies.

Although cancelling Parler might have been one of them.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

I ditched my websites a while back hosted by Go Daddy. Don't forget
they were the host that cancelled Parler.

God forbid Go Daddy should decide what's acceptable on its site.

Cindy Hamilton

I think it was actually AWS that hosts Go Daddy.

Yes it tracks down to Bezos who also owns the Washington Post.

Who probably does not involve himself in every decision made in
his companies.

Although cancelling Parler might have been one of them.

Cindy Hamilton

My dog posted a few memes on FB today and one hung in limbo long
enough giving me strange messages when I clicked it until it finally
stayed up. My guess is the bot woke up a human and they decided the
picture of Fauci with 12 masks on wasn't offensive. They were strange
messages tho that looked like Apache (or what ever platform they use)
errors. "bad pointer", "illegal xxx" and such.

OT Forbidden harryagain UK diy 10 July 4th 13 11:02 PM
Forbidden is On Driepweargern UK diy 2 October 13th 08 11:30 AM
Avenue Supplies forbidden from using some uk.d-i-y- posts Bob Eager UK diy 0 September 26th 05 06:07 PM