Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT- forbidden post on Facebook

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 06:30:38 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 7:51:47 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 1/29/2021 9:35 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 03:43:43 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

I ditched my websites a while back hosted by Go Daddy. Don't forget
they were the host that cancelled Parler.

God forbid Go Daddy should decide what's acceptable on its site.

Cindy Hamilton

I think it was actually AWS that hosts Go Daddy.

Yes it tracks down to Bezos who also owns the Washington Post.

Who probably does not involve himself in every decision made in
his companies.

Although cancelling Parler might have been one of them.

Cindy Hamilton

My dog posted a few memes on FB today and one hung in limbo long
enough giving me strange messages when I clicked it until it finally
stayed up. My guess is the bot woke up a human and they decided the
picture of Fauci with 12 masks on wasn't offensive. They were strange
messages tho that looked like Apache (or what ever platform they use)
errors. "bad pointer", "illegal xxx" and such.